Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I’d specifically like to thank really queer Christmas for bringing us through this transition phase. absolutely the mvp of the committee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

Can I send money to the Venmo to help out with short-term demand? I'll set up a recurring thing via Stripe at some point but I can drop some seed money into the Venmo if that's an option.

you can send one-time payments to Stripe if that works for you

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I’m the $0.01 earned interest

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
[Bernie voice] the one cent

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Please donate because I'm moving in August and actually will need the $564 I fronted the fund, thank you

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
if you’re referring to me, yeah, I’m moving in a few weeks so I’ll be trying to find time to withdraw from the bank account the $500+ I’ve fronted people. gotta pay that first deposit and prorated rent and new furniture and blah blah blah

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Got a letter from the IRS that we are an official 501c3, effective March 8 2023!!!

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

Also as an update to the last announcement, it only took me about 3 hours not 5 hours to do the filing. KCW was thankfully there to correct the record ™ and dock me for my time theft.

well you see I am pro-worker, but as I am a Good Person this is an exception now that I am the boss,

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

When will the live debates start, and who is hosting them?

My opponent, the so-called "really" queer christmas, has NO evidence of how queer christmas is.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Akratic Method posted:

I was looking at the donation links... do you have a mailing address where I could just mail a physical check? Primitive, I realize, but as far as I know there's literally no fees on that.

You don't have PM's, so email usgoonfund at gmail and I'll respond w/ my address

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
nominate for re-election, assuming they want to go another year, for working committee:

KINGCOBWEB
SPENG31B
REALLY QUEER CHRISTMAS
TILER KIWI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Just want to highlight again since RQC is defacto fundraising chair in addition to everything else, the fund really needs money so if you're in a position where you think you can help, now is the time.