Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

please stop with the bickering in this thread, we have an answer already and we don't need to poo poo it up in here

:thanks:

really queer Christmas posted:

The committee will not be reviewing people's posts to make sure they have political opinions that match the donors. If this turns you away from donating, then that is a loss we are willing to take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the Legends thread in PYF is probably a better place for this conversation

:thanks:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

War and Pieces posted:

oh gently caress i forgot to say that he is a single father i was hoping for pity points

shut up.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:dafuq:

based on your post history, maybe you don't actually know what forum you're in right now

Crusty Nutsack has issued a correction as of 17:15 on Sep 7, 2023

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Crescent Wrench posted:

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER THREAD FOR THIS FUND

(Can I bribe you with another donation to nuke that post?)

yes

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Crescent Wrench posted:

As penance for my posting sins...

:tipshat:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Fajita Queen posted:

Can we nominate and elect a poster who doesn't even know this thread exists? It would be very funny imo

I would guess it wouldn't be very funny to the people running things who have to take nominations seriously. but I could be wrong

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

vortmax posted:

This is incredible! A wildly successful Goon Project!!

loving amazing stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

happy anniversary! thank you all for being so loving amazing, organizers and donors alike