Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Zak definitely got his money's worth when he paid for a tour of the Bermuda Triangle. Annie also springs into action in this video with a trip to an ancient place of worship. They both then reunite in Cairo as they work together to uncover the mystery of the sphynx.

This recording felt fairly messy as there were several misclicks and I started to babble throughout. I decided to show off one death in this video and decided to explain the other as there wasn't anything new in the game to show it off. I was going to show off another death but I ran out of time so I'll be leaving it for the next video where I'll most likely pair it with another death. It also became messy when forgot to do one important thing with Sushi in my practice run and only remembered during the recording so things got a little all over the place.

So guessing the dot on the map on the island is supposed to be Atlantis and not Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU