Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I'll definitely be following this up with the fan-made sequel.
Oh, wonderful :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
It's such an amazingly pure example of Adventure Game Logic that the only metal rod you're able to acquire on the entire planet is the strictly-guarded flagpole holding the national flag of Nepal.
In general, it's an interesting idea to let the player freely travel all around the world, but it's also very weird that each destination consists of exactly one important spot in the middle of nowhere that Zak and Annie just somehow intuitively know to head to.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
This looks really good, and the humour is already on point.
And thanks, Zak, for making me feel somewhat less bad about the state of my apartment :stonk:

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Well, if their intention with this segment was to portray Zak as a total raging rear end in a top hat, they certainly succeeded.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
What even was the point of that North Pole micro-puzzle? My best guess here is that it's a remnant of a cut North Pole location that they didn't want to go to waste, but it just feels so completely superfluous on every level.