Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
I remember playing this a lot game as a kid without getting far. It seeded my hatred of adventure games. I also remember trying it again a decade later, to find out that I had lost the copy protection sheet that the game used.
e: man I really don't remember that annoying wind sound effect. I assume it didn't get played by the pc-beeper version I remember.

VictualSquid fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Mar 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

The one wired trick to saving air fares and avoiding airport security.
Just get abducted by aliens and teleported home.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Adventure game puzzles are boring compared to similar puzzles in actual puzzle games. Adventure game stories are at best above average for games, which makes them terrible by all other standards.
Where adventures are best is with the short situational jokes. And as half of them are told when you do something wrong, it means that the "correct" way to play an adventure game is: Figure out what you are supposed to do and then do everything else first.
So, yeah you absolutely should show us all the funny deaths and failures that this game has to offer.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

This game was terrible.
Tenish years ago I decided to stop playing adventure games and just watch LPs instead. I was questioning this decision, but this game convinced me that I was utterly correct.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

What made you decide to stop playing adventure games?

Some adventure game with good story and terrible gameplay. Slow animations and boring puzzles. I don't even remember which one it was.