Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im thinking i need to get a new belt. the one i have the buckle is all busted up from my gut getting too big. its like a cool western leather belt with embossed deer nature scene and a a deer on the belt buckle. i kinda have a bit of a rockabilly asthetic going on. black snap button wrangler shirt, levis jeans, and some boots. thinking to add a bolo tie to the equation but that might push it too far.

also thinking to watch Cars 2. i saw the first one and lightning mcqueen didnt win the piston cup so im hoping he wins it this time around. cant fault him for trying and at the end of cars 1 it goes to show that finishing first at the expense of your reputation just isnt proper racing.

my friends old lady is having a birthday tonight and some real party animals are gonna show up, used to party real hard back in the day, so maybe after i watch cars 2 ill make a camero and shotgun 8 beers in under 2 hours and then go home, too old for party drugs, and also because its my aunts 70 on saturday and im fixin to drink a lot of red wine and brandy that eve

thinking to make some more posts in the mean time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get my butthole ate. :hmmyes:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
These, plus ? 6 pair of earwires and mass more stuff. I just applied last minute to a craft fair in five weeks, $325 for a one day booth ouch

Fingers crossed

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Duh, forgot pic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
20 minutes left of work op

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

My life.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Trying to get down for a nap

It's not going so good

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

misplaced my will to live, might look for it later

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Gotta have like twenty more beers and a gallon of irish whiskey and fall down in the street covered in piss and shite and utterly incoherent from the drink

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I'm between jobs at the moment. So far today I've replied to an email for a position as a research assistant at the local university, and I'm going to write up a draft for an email I'll send out next week to a few local municipalities if they can use me.
Right now I'm taking a break, listening to the soundtrack for Dwarf Fortress and practising my c++ skills.

I think I'll buy dwarf fortress today and ruin my weekend.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

its 8pm ive done all my poo poo and its relaxin' time :cool:

zone
Dec 6, 2016
1 AM in the morning rn but I cooked both lunch and dinner today while also doing some home improvement so it was a good day

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
fart on cake

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I just noticed Dwarf Fortress is 10% off. goodbye weekend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
just poasting. done making money for the boss.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
file for UI

DONE

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Just cleaned out the smoker so I can follow up last night’s corned beef brisket with a smoked brisket today.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Today is the Sabbath, enjoying my day of rest and worship

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Exercised for a few hours, had a nice shower afterwards

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I need to tile a floor but i think also the slam piece wants to get some maternity pictures done today and it is probably going to be the only day it isnt raining until the drat kid is born so i think gonna have to do that instead

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
At least one and a half pages of a legal research paper.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I NEED TO poo poo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
DUI world record

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I don't NEED to do anything. Its the weekend.

Avicus
Aug 31, 2007
Gentleman Bastard
Grimey Drawer
Put cistern blocks in the toilets, remove neckbeard, buy valerian.

No particular order.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Walk the dogs, poo poo/shower/shave, then go drink beer and eat ramen with the missus

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Was thinking of watching a movie buuuut it's probably not gonna happen

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Clean the cum crust from the surfaces surrounding my battle-station

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
What I have to do today is make em deepthroat this clit and play with more dead presidents in my bed than an MK Ultra'd beta sex kitten

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

get these tests passing

merge that code

fix more bugs

go to the gym

pick up friend from airport

have sex with friend

drop friend home

back to fixing bugs

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Mar 19, 2023

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Got a hair cut this morning, then went shopping for some shirts and paid waaaaay too much for two kinda crappy polo shirts. Cleaned out the rat traps in my garage, and now I'm looking at my video game catalogue and not finding anything interesting, despite having tons of steam games I've never played. I should thorough clean my kitchen, but :effort:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I need to listen to my voicemail. I never remember to do it though

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Laundry. My first load is just about finished.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Well first I'm going to have a handful of activated almonds with a light sprinkling of home harvested spirulina while my 1/13 parts biocharged single source Tigray coffee grains (Free trade of course) with ionised and sand filtered Tasmanian mountain water is rested in my Bombilla.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
^ bout it bout it. :hai:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Got a hair cut this morning

Have u been doing bits from the My New Haircut video every time you see somebody???

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

20 Blunts posted:

DUI world record

Dude! Don't drink n drive seriously
The booze thread in e/n is legit helpful not sappy bs

Sounds like you need to quit drinking and it's humanly possible for everyone, it really is

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I gotta go get a sushi burrito, prob watch the Puss in Boots movie, then fall asleep farting.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

Dude! Don't drink n drive seriously
The booze thread in e/n is legit helpful not sappy bs

Sounds like you need to quit drinking and it's humanly possible for everyone, it really is

Its a blessing and a curse, really. Everyone plays pool better after 3 beers. I don't drive, but I guess its similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Got a hair cut this morning

When are you gonna get the rest of them cut? :dadjoke: