Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The superior honey flavored circle cereal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Prob not months bitch. Do oats count as a cereal?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I just remembered i used to put straight sugar on my cornflakes lol i was so spoiled. My parents didn't care what the hell i ate. I am now obese

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
My parents did that for me until I asked them to stop. I hated gritty milk

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

N. Senada posted:

My parents did that for me until I asked them to stop. I hated gritty milk

I am currently hitting the griddy for Ukraine

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sometimes I mix honey into my rice crispeys

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I had some fruity pebbles like two weeks ago, but to be fair I ate nothing but fruity pebbles for four days. I like sugar.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Fill a bowl with Trix and vanilla ice cream and microwave it for 15 seconds. You're welcome.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Wait so this is just oatmeal that isn’t cooked and given some bougie rear end name

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
i ran it up this morning with some frosted mini wheats OP

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Fruity Pebbles are good

I liked Trix better when they were different shapes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Treecko posted:

Fruity Pebbles are good

I always liked the weird film they make when you scrape your spoon across the top of the milk and cereal

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

I go through like 3 boxes of this poo poo each week

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Chief McHeath posted:

Wait so this is just oatmeal that isn’t cooked and given some bougie rear end name

:chloe:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Honeycomb's big
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bouillon Rube posted:

Do you poop a lot

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had cereal yesterday.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bouillon Rube posted:

I bought a box of this, but it had almonds and coconut in it, I think. Got myself a bowl and opened the top of the box. A little moth-like thing flew out and I noticed a cocoon on the inner box. I thought maybe the poor thing got trapped when they boxed the cereal at the plant and thought nothing of it.

Until I noticed the bag pulsating.

Pulled the bag out and the cereal was infested with the same moth-like insects trying to escape. The cereal was probably infested with larvae before they bagged and boxed it, but I ain’t buying this one again :barf:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Won't be eating cereal today my appetite is now gone

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That was the 10g of protein escaping

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

You Are A Elf posted:

I bought a box of this, but it had almonds and coconut in it, I think. Got myself a bowl and opened the top of the box. A little moth-like thing flew out and I noticed a cocoon on the inner box. I thought maybe the poor thing got trapped when they boxed the cereal at the plant and thought nothing of it.

Until I noticed the bag pulsating.

Pulled the bag out and the cereal was infested with the same moth-like insects trying to escape. The cereal was probably infested with larvae before they bagged and boxed it, but I ain’t buying this one again :barf:

That’s actually a sign of good luck!

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
The store had these on say, 2 for $5 this morning and they're great for snacking, so I'll have THIS soon:

e: I can't get the image to link for some reason, but it was 'Kellog's Frosted Mini-Wheats". Very satisfying snacks.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBeefCity posted:

The store had these on say, 2 for $5 this morning and they're great for snacking, so I'll have THIS soon:

e: I can't get the image to link for some reason, but it was 'Kellog's Frosted Mini-Wheats". Very satisfying snacks.

Great source of fiber too

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Treecko posted:

That was the 10g of protein escaping

Got you, fam.

When I was 10, it was past midnight and You Are A Elf woke up to get a snack. Poured myself a big bowl of Kellogg’s Big Mixx cereal with the light of the range hood as my only source of vision. Poured the milk and dug in.

Took a bite and noticed the taste was off a little. Took another bite and thought I felt the cereal moving in my mouth. Turned the kitchen light on and saw that the cereal was infested with live larvae swimming in the milk, and I’d eaten two spoonfuls :barf: :suicide: :whitewater:

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
so you're saying you DIDN'T like that?

...hmmm

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I must be the only one who inspects the cereal before I eat it

Seal proof tubs guys don't leave the box on the counter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You gotta eat the whole box at once so the mice don’t have time to get to it

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Indian meal moths are no big deal. Your supermarket is just lovely at rotating stock. Eat that cereal before the eggs hatch.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Free protein :grin:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Uh well excuse me OP but rice is a cereal, like a cereal grain. So this morning I had some rice and chicken, which is cereal. thank you for asking and i'm out

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rice is actually the worst cereal. Serious fail

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm gonna worst cereal your face

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh no that sounds like it's gonna suck real bad, just like rice

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Oh no that sounds like it's gonna suck real bad, just like rice

Shut the gently caress UP about Binford tools

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I love rice

Make sure to pick out the maggots first

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Dixville posted:

Do you poop a lot

Yeah

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I eat about 4-5 bowls of Fiber One cereal per week.

90 calories a cup, with almond milk and about two spoonfuls of splenda. It's actually tastes much better than it deserves to.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

More like poo-llion Rube haha gottem

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
Today: Grape Nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

You Are A Elf posted:

Took a bite and noticed the taste was off a little. Took another bite and thought I felt the cereal moving in my mouth. Turned the kitchen light on and saw that the cereal was infested with live larvae swimming in the milk, and I’d eaten two spoonfuls :barf: :suicide: :whitewater:

When I was a kid I finished off an open box of Cheez-Its while watching cartoons. When they were all gone I did the thing where you get a good pinch of all the crumbs at the bottom for one final bite.

It was mostly live maggots.