Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

like, everyone has heard the saying "pissing like a racehorse" and we all know what it means: race horses are Hard Pissers. at least according to this saying

i've never seen a race horse pissing so i dont know if its true, but because of this saying that's been passed down for thousands of years i think it might be.

but surely there are other animals that are Hard Pissers too. like elephants kinda look like they might be Hard Pissing animals. giraffes, idk, i feel like they might be too?? i was gonna say hippos are Hard Pissers but hippos got that poop thing they do so i dont think they would have a piss thing too.

and btw t-rex was a dainty pisser and i refuse to argue this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Whales probably piss super hard but you can't see it because it just mixes with the water

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
It's literally the first thing they do as soon as the race is over.

Their owners feed them like ten gallons of Horse Gatorade before every race.

That medal ceremony, where they put the wreath on the winning horse? That horse is pissing its brains out while you're watching that. They all are, even the losers.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ the concept of "hard pissing" and the classification therewithin

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

going on a hard training regime, waking up at 5 am to train the detrusor muscle. downing 6 raw eggs, taking a mid day run and then back in the gym just hitting the detrusor hard. conditioning for the next piss cup, and trying to scoop the High Force medal in that event. they call me seabiscuit

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Mister Speaker posted:

It's literally the first thing they do as soon as the race is over.

Their owners feed them like ten gallons of Horse Gatorade before every race.

That medal ceremony, where they put the wreath on the winning horse? That horse is pissing its brains out while you're watching that. They all are, even the losers.

I only run fast when I have to take a piss, too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

clarifying that trans atheletes should be barred from my sexes competition or at least reclassed as the detrusor muscle is far stronger in their sex. it's an unfair advantage and its known that their sex has the genetic disposition to piss hard

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them piss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sizing up another dude at the bar and having a sensible chuckle to myself as i saw in the bathroom thay his piss simply dribbles out. he doesn't know i'm a hard pisser

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i was gonna say hippos are Hard Pissers but hippos got that poop thing they do so i dont think they would have a piss thing too.

Does anybody have that gif of the hippo making GBS threads and bideting its rear end hole with pee?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

flexing my detrusor muscle at the ladies to impress them

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

A horse pissing is magnificent and intimidating, like a full sensory experience of god's own stream, op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

like, everyone has heard the saying "pissing like a racehorse" and we all know what it means: race horses are Hard Pissers. at least according to this saying

i've never seen a race horse pissing so i dont know if its true, but because of this saying that's been passed down for thousands of years i think it might be.

but surely there are other animals that are Hard Pissers too. like elephants kinda look like they might be Hard Pissing animals. giraffes, idk, i feel like they might be too?? i was gonna say hippos are Hard Pissers but hippos got that poop thing they do so i dont think they would have a piss thing too.

and btw t-rex was a dainty pisser and i refuse to argue this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGB0n5kQx4&t=10s

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

everyone's heard of pissing like a racehorse, but have you heard of making GBS threads like a horny racehorse with a huge boner that just got kicked in the head so hard it died?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

everyone's heard of pissing like a racehorse, but have you heard of making GBS threads like a horny racehorse with a huge boner that just got kicked in the head so hard it died?

story of my life

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

incredivble tehcqiue

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What I don't get is how do they run so fast with so much piss in they're balls

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
The dinosaurs' piss is why everything is still so green today

T-Rex: Hold my beer. I have to piss; also, I can't hold my own beer

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Whales probably piss super hard but you can't see it because it just mixes with the water

I’m have a new quest

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can anyone rate my stack? trying to get my piss super hard

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
A t-rex could totally hold a beer, he just wouldn't be able to reach it up to his mouth

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

How many times can you stop pissing mid stream I’m up to 15

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Horses got big dicks op. When you hanging mad dong you just piss hard bro.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

have you seen a hippo poo poo? its hilarious they fling their poop all over the place with their tail as its coming out

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i remember my grandfather using the expression “faster ‘n a clydesdale could fill a dixie cup” so it’s not just race horses

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Maybe your grandpa raced clydesdales

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i think its funny how dogs pee everywhere to mark their territory

saw a guy jump into a big pile of leaves...bad idea lol

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

OP, the answer to your question is that race horses are always male and get their dicks bound up before a race, with the understanding trained into them that the sooner they finish a race, the sooner they'll get to piss. It's supposed to be extra motivation to go harder so that they'll finish faster.

It, like most of horse racing and studding, is barbaric and cruel af.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’ve caught some splashback from a dairy cow being milked on a hard packed surface and let me tell you those ladies can piss.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol @ the concept of "hard pissing" and the classification therewithin

used to be a real shotpisser, back in the day

*grainy footage of laserlike piss beam creating the Highway of Death*

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

when I was 7 or 8 I went to a zoo and saw an adult elephant take a piss and there is nothing in the pee world that has impressed me since

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mister Speaker posted:

lol that rules

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the horses should piss while they’re running, that’s extra momentum

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jXMeo4a4k

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
In the world of science, the mysteries of whale piss remain hard to gauge (though we can make an educated guess to the quantity, few have been able to describe the taste), we are fairly familiar with whale poop and precious whale vomit.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Devils Affricate posted:

Maybe your grandpa raced clydesdales

That was worth googling

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carlos Lantana posted:

That was worth googling

did your grandpa's have fun making that picture

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

the horses should piss while they’re running, that’s extra momentum

It's pointing the wrong way, it would slow them down

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

It's pointing the wrong way, it would slow them down

it's the wrong way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLifSFBs_Lk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bad Purchase posted:

i remember my grandfather using the expression “faster ‘n a clydesdale could fill a dixie cup” so it’s not just race horses

It gets mighty thirsty out there and cowboys make due.