Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

when I was 7 or 8 I went to a zoo and saw an adult elephant take a piss and there is nothing in the pee world that has impressed me since

This is why it needs to become an Olympic sport, to inspire youngsters when they see what HUMANS are capable of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Non-race horses also pee hard, but the expression comes from that period where horse racing was still quite popular, but regular horses were no longer a common sight on the street.

You could take your kid to see the ponies and pretend you weren't just there to gamble, so a lot of people would see race horses way, way more often than they'd see any other large animals. You won't see something big piss on every zoo visit, and before youtube you only had carefully censored nature shows that wouldn't show that.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's the big hard pisser

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

A Festivus Miracle posted:

OP, the answer to your question is that race horses are always male and get their dicks bound up before a race, with the understanding trained into them that the sooner they finish a race, the sooner they'll get to piss. It's supposed to be extra motivation to go harder so that they'll finish faster.

It, like most of horse racing and studding, is barbaric and cruel af.

I thought the had to pee because they get injected with lasix

I wouldn't doubt if this was true too though. Horses get treated like poo poo pretty often. Look at soring in Tennessee walking horses for example. Actually don't look at it it's pretty disturbing.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Piss Hard with a Vengeance

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

in a completely unrelated conversation earlier tonight my wife used the phrase "high-volume pisser" and I think that'd be a pretty good username

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
better have the horse inside the house pissin out than outside the house pissin in, i reckon

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sometime I wish I could just pee whenever and wherever and have it excused because I'm just an animal

I bet horses and other non-human pissers don't have to pay bills either

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

on the other hand I can think of ants and be fine I even think ants are kind of cool as long as they're not trying to explore my home

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

when you think about it there are pros and cons to being just about anything

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Having witnessed a race horse pissing I can tell you it is very, VERY hard. It's hard as hell.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

like I'm sitting here trying to think of something that you could be (a living creature I mean) that is all pros or all cons and drawing a blank

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You won't see something big piss on every zoo visit

You don't know me

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

like I'm sitting here trying to think of something that you could be (a living creature I mean) that is all pros or all cons and drawing a blank

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Devils Affricate posted:

You don't know me

I know you as a poster and I think you're pretty cool

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

they probably ate him though

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

also being that pig and not having the mental capacity to understand how famous you are on the internet is itself a con

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I mean I'd subscribe to his onlyfans

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

patreon I MEANT PATREON

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

like, everyone has heard the saying "pissing like a racehorse" and we all know what it means: race horses are Hard Pissers. at least according to this saying
i've never seen a race horse pissing so i dont know if its true, but because of this saying that's been passed down for thousands of years i think it might be.

... surely t-rex was a dainty pisser and i refuse to argue this.

Re racehorses, you'd piss yourself too if a midget latched onto your back kept whipping you while sending you running helter skelter amidst other racehorses that all have metal-shoe-shod hooves that break anything they stomp, and if you fall they'll shoot you. I'd poo poo myself too.

T-Rex may well have been a dainty pisser. I'm imagining one politely squirting whie its li'l arms wave in the air. Cute! :allears:

Brontosauruses must have been massive pissers, they couldn't have had balls big enough to store all the piss you'd expect their huge bodies to generate, or the balls would have dragged on the ground.

And let us not forget dogs, when taken for a walk some of them stop at every second lamppost for a piss. This is unsurprising really, when many if them are kept inside for the entire remainder of their day. Personally I'd be busting for a piss. The poor beasts. I'm all for dogboxes (similar to catboxes) for dogs in homes without a yard to piss in, at least for those dogs that can't be trained to use the toilet.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

on the other hand I can think of ants and be fine I even think ants are kind of cool as long as they're not trying to explore my home
Shameful tiny pissers though.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

how can i learn this technique

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

bossy lady posted:

how can i learn this technique

Periscope dick knew what was up.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pigs are actually really smart, basically as smart as dogs and can even be trained in similar ways, Babe wasn't making that up. They just also have the misfortune of being delicious and growing very large very fast.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

they probably ate him though

You shut your mouth

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

i was confused as a kid cause some other kid would always say "i gotta piss like a rushin'racehorse" and I didnt know if it was Russian or rushin, like if there was an extra layer of humor cause it was Russian?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Race horses in the US (it's banned in some countries, I don't know which, I'm not a lawyer, ok??) are given furosemide before races to keep their lungs from hemorrhaging. As a result, a race horse probably does indeed piss like crazy, more so than a regular horse.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

giraffes, idk, i feel like they might be too??

i went to the zoo once and saw the giraffes and one was pissing and another had their head down under it in the stream tasting the piss. i think this is a more pertinent piss trait for giraffes than intensity.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Turpitude II posted:

i went to the zoo once and saw the giraffes and one was pissing and another had their head down under it in the stream tasting the piss. i think this is a more pertinent piss trait for giraffes than intensity.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Pigs are actually really smart, basically as smart as dogs and can even be trained in similar ways, Babe wasn't making that up. They just also have the misfortune of being delicious and growing very large very fast.

Especially the balls! And... all the piss stored in them is why pigs are much more renowned for making GBS threads than for pissing. Like, "Pigshit!" is a common comeback, but "Pig piss!"? No. And pics of pigshit on pigs' balls are very popular, but pig piss on pigs' balls? Just meh.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I went on google and learned, because of the Lasix, the racehorses will piss away 20-30 pounds of piss before a race. There was some speculation that it could make the horses lighter to run faster, they obviously werent thinking from the horse's perspective though cause it feels like poo poo to be dehydrated.

I don't think id be running very fast after pissing so much.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Horses piss hard because their penises need to remove the piss from their bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Knormal posted:

Shameful tiny pissers though.

Ants can piss 8 times the volume of their body, don't disparage them just cause they're small!!