Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
VVG is the head of the SA HOA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Thx for divulging that info, Fritz

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol wow

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Gas thread, ban OP.

ok karen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
I wonder how many times he's reported every person posting itt

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

MrQwerty posted:

I wonder how many times he's reported every person posting itt

VVG accused me of defending a pedo because I had a LOL at the Boxing Day Massacre.
Granted they edited the post but, uh, wasn't there a whole thing about spurious accusations in SAD? Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
I got in a fight with him in the old feedback thread about how all I ever see him do is bitch and whine about other posters and threads while he was, you guessed it, whining about posters and threads, Seth got mad and within 24 hours afterward SPR waltzed in and flamed out

nice to see the first person to jump on it after he accused you of defending pedos was our "dearly" departed sagas IK

Fluffdaddy should have let him flame out in his SAD thread last night

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 26, 2023

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
When you doing big things they supposed to hate

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
On that note maybe the L*wt*x era admins should be shown the door?

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
These guys are the Don Kings to Jeff's Tyson

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Parle needed

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Many are speculating that the change will take place, quite appropriately, on Easter Sunday. Hearing this on many secret discords.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Many are speculating that the change will take place, quite appropriately, on Easter Sunday. Hearing this on many secret discords.

Can neither confirm nor deny.....

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
I remeber 2023 Reddit came at me and they tried to give me 2 mil
(Wait a minute !)
Looked him in his eyes gave him an hand shake and said naw but I’ll talk to you in two years

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

MrQwerty posted:

:qq: why don't any moderators listen to me about permabanning all the posters I personally hate and deleting all the threads I don't personally like :qq: *files 8 reports* :qq::qq::qq:

Lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

nom epique posted:

Healthy forums criticism: We should consider which barely-alive forums need merging with GBS to save the forums, and I'm willing to have that conversation with my forums friends in a convivial manner, cheers!

Unhealthy forums criticism: Hello its bug cool uncle here still from when all the actual funny people moved to twitter theres a six hr probe id like to discuss and im not capitilizing things cuz im not mad hth

Lol people get so worked up about some of these 6 hour probes. Like just go read a book or something lol go outside, fool. There's other poo poo to do than troll Teh Forumz like you're back in 2005 we were mostly teens then it was okay but now it's kinda sad. Just imo. But those guys be posting some hilarious poo poo sometimes though so who's to say if it's good or bad that they get probed

The memes from the sagas thread when the spr poo poo was going on were just beautiful. Can't remember the last time I laughed that hard, honestly. I do hope she's getting help though cause i started thinking about it and her buying avs about suicide it makes me worry maybe she was thinking about it. Sorry to get so heavy in your thread nom epique but i just hope she's doing ok. I gave her a hard time in that misogyny thread in SAD but i didn't hold any ill will towards her. In retrospect i get why they permabanned her. But if she wants to contest it some day in the future when she's in a healthier place i think she should be given a chance.

Now let's go back to discussing the subject of the thread. I think it makes sense to want to get rid of the super niche forums nobody posts in. But where do you draw the line? And when should gbs threads be moved to these forums instead (sorry nom epique i know that's the opposite of what you want but just saying)?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Lol people get so worked up about some of these 6 hour probes. Like just go read a book or something lol go outside, fool. There's other poo poo to do than troll Teh Forumz like you're back in 2005 we were mostly teens then it was okay but now it's kinda sad. Just imo. But those guys be posting some hilarious poo poo sometimes though so who's to say if it's good or bad that they get probed

Now let's go back to discussing the subject of the thread. I think it makes sense to want to get rid of the super niche forums nobody posts in. But where do you draw the line? And when should gbs threads be moved to these forums instead (sorry nom epique i know that's the opposite of what you want but just saying)?

I ate 2 weeks for a really horrible drunk attempt at a joke about body modification that never even crossed my mind it could be hurtful to trans folk, and was extremely not funny anyway. Apologized directly to the people who reached out explaining why it hurt. Learned.

A bit heavy handed I thought, but whatever, go outside. Make bad attempts at humor later.

Onto the topic at hand, I think their could really be some value to merging some of the really niche ones down at least into their parent ones. There's a lot of interesting/useful poo poo that gets missed.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sorry sir, but I'm going to have to ask you to clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Needed more than ever

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Tm

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm mergin' I'm mergin' so hard

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Big day tomorrow
Remember to welcome our new posters

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sorry sir, but I'm going to have to ask you to clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

What if I feel like I got roofied

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lots of people are talking about this

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what if we just had one thread

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Aussie Jim parachute account

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Chief McHeath posted:

lots of people are talking about this

Very true OP. The world is abuzz with speculation,

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

clock is ticking

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
when you doing big mess they suppose to hate

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Merge all posts into one.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Now I'm just thinking about those stupid phone merge games. Merge 3 shitposts to get one effortpost!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can't believe they actually merged the forums
Hello new GBS posters, welcome. Remember to ensure all your posts are extremely high quality, as is the standard here.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dixville posted:

Please don't

Dixville posted:

Merge with gbs i mean

Dixville posted:

Merge 3 shitposts to get one effortpost!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Wasnt it two worlds where that was the item progression, merge three poo poo swords into one mediocre sword, and so on

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Drone_Fragger posted:

Wasnt it two worlds where that was the item progression, merge three poo poo swords into one mediocre sword, and so on

Diablo II’s Horadric Posting Cube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Happened once and it ruled

When was this