Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

Hey it's that guy!

THE BEST OF THE BEST

SG Bamboo posted:

SUWAMA would fit in well with Kongoh with his red Voodoo Murders hair

Please keep Suwama out of the good & cool faction, thanks in advance.

Lamuella posted:

Still trying to work out if there is anything to Jack Morris. He's fine, but he's just there.

I'm biased because there are so few notable Scottish wrestlers but I do think he has come along since he started working for NOAH. And in fairness, even when NOAH was the #1 promotion in the world in the early 2000s they had completely forgettable gaijin like Superstar Steve, & a bunch of other nobodies from Harley Race's school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I think Kento should fight Kenoh instead. Admittedly this is my go-to plan for all wrestlers from inside and outside of NOAH, but that's because it's a good plan!

I mean that would be good but Kenoh has to win all the tag team titles so he's focused on facing Aoyagi & Nomura instead. And Kzy & Shimizu as well.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Stall_19 posted:

5 year career and gets put away easily in a little over 5 minutes

It's an achievement that Nak resisted legit KOing him this time.

I was going through Inamura's record in singles matches & it's genuinely awful, as in worse than you could imagine. Debuted in 2018, he has had 63 singles matches in NOAH in that time. He has 15 wins, 11 of them against Okada, 2 against Kai Fujimura & 2 against Taishi Ozawa. He's also managed 3 draws, 1 with Okada, 1 with Taniguchi & 1 with Kazusada Higuchi. That's loving it. He's 30, he's 5 years into his career & he's yet to get a win over anyone who debuted before him. It's such total dogshit. Meanwhile I'm watching All Japan & they just had Yuma Anzai, who debuted in September, get a pinfall over CIMA in the main event of a show in an 8 man tag also featuring Kento, Lindaman, T-Hawk, Ishikawa, Aoyagi & Tetsuya Izuchi.

Of course Okada is even worse off. Debuted 3 months after Inamura, 105 singles matches in NOAH. 6 wins, 4 against Yasutaka Yano, 1 against Kai Fujimura, & 1 against an actual senior...Yoshiki Inamura.

Guys aren't going to get over if they are booked like complete losers.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Remember when Go Shiozaki was champion & every NOAH show felt must watch & you had so many loving stone cold classic matches?

Sigh

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I've just seen a photo & what have they done to my beautiful boy Tadasuke's hair?