Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Clearly setting up for a GLG/J5G ten-man in the near future

Maybe they'll merge into a cross-promotional stable, Just Ten Good Looking Guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
"He did trouble Okada at certain times during their clash..."

Jeez commentary, don't oversell the kid

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Kiyomiya is to the GHC championship as Rey Mysterio is to the WWE championship

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, a phenomenal wrestler who has the potential to be a huge deal but is getting hosed over by terrible booking and a frankly bizarre aggressive sabotaging from his promotion.

:sigh:

Exactly, NOAH's treatment of Kiyomiya is beyond baffling and exhibits the sort of self-sabotage rarely seen outside of the Stamford Prison Experiment

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Sigh.

On the one hand I'm happy because Lee is almost certainly going to be a strongly-booked champion who has great defenses.

On the other, Kiyomiya being repeatedly made to look like a chump puts me off the entire promotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jerusalem posted:

He's wrestling for a different promotion in addition to NOAH!?! :haw:

:lol: I guess I'm speaking by comparison, anything that clears the incredibly low bar set by Kiyomiya (not that it's his fault) would be refreshing

Your new GHC champion, Yertle the Turtle