Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It seems unlikely a sock would get through although as you see it would be possible. Also I'm just using it to corral my clothing I'll probably just take it out of the basket when moving it to the washing machine so this is a non issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Toe socks wouldn't slip out

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why is the coiled rope basket so small

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Why is the coiled rope basket so small

For organizing small things duh. DUH. They can and do make them bigger they have the technology.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That's why you have to look at them in the store. Now you have a too big basket and a tiny kleenex can

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

It seems unlikely a sock would get through although as you see it would be possible. Also I'm just using it to corral my clothing I'll probably just take it out of the basket when moving it to the washing machine so this is a non issue.

I'm examining the pixels op. I'll let you know if you've satisfied the (future) mod challenge once I've authenticated your photo.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I'm examining the pixels op. I'll let you know if you've satisfied the (future) mod challenge once I've authenticated your photo.

You aren't a mod. You're nothing. Unlike me who is the creator of this successful thread. Chatgpt has got nothing on me.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

You aren't a mod. You're nothing. Unlike me who is the creator of this successful thread. Chatgpt has got nothing on me.

You're gonna love my stance on mod sass, D&C.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Baskets are the work of the devil!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

You're nothing.

:hmmyes:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just you wait.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Have fun trying to wash those, you'll need a hose and some elbow grease

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Treecko posted:

Have fun trying to wash those, you'll need a hose and some elbow grease

Uhh grease just makes things dirtier. Duh.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 20, 2023

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dawn or an evivilent

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i just put all my clothes on the floor in a big pile. then i carry them in my huge vascular arms to the washing machine when its time to wash them

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

For organizing small things duh. DUH. They can and do make them bigger they have the technology.

Sorry op, I though you were going to use both for laundry. I’m ashamed of my behavior in this thread today, I don’t know why I’m like this.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Treecko posted:

Dawn or an evivilent

Wait you can use Dawn for other things besides cleaning oil off of cute wildlife? Weird.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i just put all my clothes on the floor in a big pile. then i carry them in my huge vascular arms to the washing machine when its time to wash them

This is what I did but clothing has a habit of wandering off. Also I do not have huge vascular arms, skinny weak arms.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just wear them to shower

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just wear them to shower

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Update time! The basket held the clothes until I removed the clothes. The clothes are now being washed. Well done basket well done.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm sorry I doubted your baskets

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I know its not a sand basket, but can you use it on your rear end nipples?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Being a tease not showing us your now empty basket

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Thanks for the basket update op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

Update time! The basket held the clothes until I removed the clothes. The clothes are now being washed. Well done basket well done.

I had a buddy of mine who works computer forensics analyze the photo of your basket. It checks out. It's either yours or you stole it from some hidden away corner of the internet, but you passed the challenge. Congrats, D&C.

Now let's see a photo of the basket, the shelf, and the pepper cannon, all together

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

another successful mod challenge

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Can you fit inside the basket, OP

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Can you fit inside the basket, OP
I'm 6'1 and like 205. gently caress I keep gaining weight as I get older, but I don't want to eat less and/or exercise more. So no I don't think I'd really fit in the basket. Now I could stand in the basket but I'm not going to.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

What once was one now is two. The fuckers don't match though. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! TARGET YOU loving SUCK.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How long did you wait in the one line they have now at Target to buy the second lovely basket? I love how they are just actively hating their customers now, it’s great.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How long did you wait in the one line they have now at Target to buy the second lovely basket? I love how they are just actively hating their customers now, it’s great.

I didn't but I used a self service checkout. Paying employees means less yacht money.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Does the new one have smaller holes? Because I look at this and all I can see is 10 years of having to stop, put down the basket, bend over, and grab socks that have fallen out

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

I didn't but I used a self service checkout. Paying employees means less yacht money.

Maybe your Target has a good manager who fought the corporate mandate to make shopping at Target as miserable as possible.

At mine there’s one line that breaks off into self checkout and registers and it’s always backed up down to grocery because they might have two registers open and only three self checkouts.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Konar posted:

Does the new one have smaller holes? Because I look at this and all I can see is 10 years of having to stop, put down the basket, bend over, and grab socks that have fallen out

Are you using the picture in which I put the sock through the hole deliberately as evidence for your "issue" that's already been addressed? Of course it's the same basket otherwise it'd look off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If there’s a sock in the hole, go for a stroll

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP's basket brother gets jealous and throws a wobbly:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FCG3RDb0ybo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Duck and Cover posted:

What once was one now is two. The fuckers don't match though. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! TARGET YOU loving SUCK.

Holy poo poo

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
OP, you need two wheeled baskets, one for dryer and one for hangdry. Maybe if you need to separate colours, get another wheeled basket. Wheels are important here. Don't gently caress up your floor.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Your basket... it's in every one of my dreams. I must know, what does it smell like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

guavo posted:

OP, you need two wheeled baskets, one for dryer and one for hangdry. Maybe if you need to separate colours, get another wheeled basket. Wheels are important here. Don't gently caress up your floor.

Why should I give any shits about this old pine floor? Pretty sure it's pine.