Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Leper Go-getter posted:

Hmm ok question; what is the limits and what do we post about in this thread

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant

Elmnt80 posted:

It was from the little wawa sizzler whatever display, so who knows. But I mean really the bun is just a delivery method for better things, so it's all good.

See that's where the Danes have this poo poo figured out what with the smørrebrød. Enough bread you don't immediately make a mess, but not so much to allow you to rush through it so you gotta spend some time with the good part.

Turbo Fondant

Along with the improved bread:filling ratio, obvs

Turbo Fondant

Though I guess it's not fillings so much as toppings if it's open face!

Leper Go-getter
Today starts off with a salad you combine urself at the STORE. It was not great. No dressing, hoped the feta cheese would carry the team but ech.
Anyway it's all uphill from here.

sb hermit

Turbo Fondant posted:

Though I guess it's not fillings so much as toppings if it's open face!

I have no idea where to find smørrebrød so I guess it's just breakfast tacos for me

Although the IKEA nearby might have some good rye

cruft

Peanut butter on toast for me this morning.

I'm hoping the peanut butter is a "sticks with ya" food, as my grandmother used to say, because I'm dieting and getting ravenously hungry at 10am isn't going to help.

CAT INTERCEPTOR

https://i.imgur.com/IXaKIQP.gifv

I cant stop laughing I gotta get work done

cruft

Hi I have a car that runs on batteries

Like 7000 of 'em

It goes whirr whirr instead of vroom vroom

cruft

Like for real some car person was just like "what if no engine and we just put a pantload of AAs under the seats" and then somebody else figured out how to actually make that work and now I can tear rear end out of the school zone.

cruft

Sucks replacing them though, the hardware store is like "no we don't have 7000 batteries in stock what the hell are you even doing" and I'm just like "getting out of the school zone bb :c00lbutt:"

Olympic Mathlete

:h:

That's too many batteries, you only need 3 to whip that bitch

https://twitter.com/coucharchive/status/1439308402216378375?t=4xxBVZGVpYI88gh-x0H9rA&s=19

cruft

I need one of those

Olympic Mathlete

It's probably all the car most people need tbh. Would own if everyone drove these.

cruft

So, Olympic Mathlete, does your car actually have sufficient hydraulics that you can make it jump?

Mustache Ride

I parked next to one of those plug in hybrid Toyotas and it made that weird song back up noise.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bn5tcjqrk6s

I wonder how hard it would be to change that noise, I bet it's mp3 based. What song would you use?

Olympic Mathlete

cruft posted:

So, Olympic Mathlete, does your car actually have sufficient hydraulics that you can make it jump?

I wish I owned a car as cool as the one in my avatar. I just have a couple of 80s Japanese cars and a shitter Miat that I brought back from the beyond with the power of welding.

Applebees Appetizer

Elmnt80 posted:

It was from the little wawa sizzler whatever display, so who knows. But I mean really the bun is just a delivery method for better things, so it's all good.

I legit take the top muffin off a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin cuz it's too much bread I don't need all that bread

sb hermit

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I legit take the top muffin off a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin cuz it's too much bread I don't need all that bread

:same:

cruft

Mustache Ride posted:

I parked next to one of those plug in hybrid Toyotas and it made that weird song back up noise.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bn5tcjqrk6s

I wonder how hard it would be to change that noise, I bet it's mp3 based. What song would you use?

Tesla used to let you do this and then the NHTSB was like "no, morons, a Buddy Rich drum solo is not an okay vehicle-in-reverse sound" so now you can't do this in Teslas any more.

But anyway, I'd use a Buddy Rich drum solo.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I was going through some stuff and found a photo I took of one of the coolest cars I've seen in the wild.

The mix of badass and kinda silly work so well for me. Seeing one at a parking lot in a lovely midwest town surprised me.

Dagen H

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Homologation is a helluva drug

CAT INTERCEPTOR

nesamdoom posted:

I was going through some stuff and found a photo I took of one of the coolest cars I've seen in the wild.

The mix of badass and kinda silly work so well for me. Seeing one at a parking lot in a lovely midwest town surprised me.

Okay that car is seriously bad rear end. Likeg enuinely badass NASCAR homologation special badass

sb hermit

nesamdoom posted:

that's a real beaut

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Mustache Ride

Yes please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

taqueso

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

You're addicted to giving sixers.

(Sure)

CAT INTERCEPTOR

taqueso posted:

You're addicted to giving sixers.

(Sure)

It's a drat sight better being a goof with buttons than some of ridiculous unforced mod and admin errors this place has had lately. Honestly, what the fuuuuuuck

Sorry just needed to vent for a sec there.

Safety Dance

Five degrees to starboard!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

It's a drat sight better being a goof with buttons than some of ridiculous unforced mod and admin errors this place has had lately. Honestly, what the fuuuuuuck

Sorry just needed to vent for a sec there.

Hm, do I need to browse the mods and admins subforum again?

edit: wow that's a lot of pages of discussion

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 17, 2023

Unsinkabear

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Hit me baby, one more time!

Applebees Appetizer

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Sure

sb hermit

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Yes please!

cruft

Hi, I don't want a kitty sixxer, but I wanted to let the garage know that yesterday I hooked up some multi-color LED strips in Cruft Jr's car and jr FREAKING LOVES IT.

We ran them so they light up the footwells, the underside of the steering wheel column, then into the back, and up the thing under the bench seat. So it just lights your feet, which was what I was going for, don't want it to pose a potential distraction from what's going on out the windows. But it looks cool as hell. I'll have to take some photos.

CAT INTERCEPTOR

cruft posted:

Hi, I don't want a kitty sixxer,

HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT SHOCKING?????? OMG!!!!

Captain Hygiene

You mess with the crabbo...

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Hey buddy, you, uh.....you got any cat pics?

Rev. Bleech_

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

you got any sphinx kittens in there

Dagen H

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Let's goooooooooo

Shumagorath
Hit me with your best approximation / rendition of Mad Cat from Inspector Gadget to mark Apoplexy April.

sb hermit

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT SHOCKING?????? OMG!!!!

Do you have any spare?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Shumagorath posted:

Hit me with your best approximation / rendition of Mad Cat from Inspector Gadget to mark Apoplexy April.

Oh wow this is a cool rear end request!

Will take me a bit to find, bear with me. Or if someone finds an approx first ya'll can get a title change for free?