Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Captain Hygiene

You mess with the crabbo...

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Kitten sixxer anyone?

Hey buddy, you, uh.....you got any cat pics?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene

Cat 6ers are deadly serious :colbert:

Captain Hygiene

:eyepop:

Somehow I instantly recognized that screen, but am only now realizing it was a reference to an actual place.

Captain Hygiene

Those things are always cool to see. I always wonder how they worked out in practice. I'd have thought they were intended for use while parked, but if I recall correctly, the marketing claimed they'd work while driving.

Captain Hygiene

Ah, ok. That is not surprising at all.

Captain Hygiene

Sometimes I'm glad I drive a 2005 car with the most robust audio technology ever made, a cassette deck with which I can use a 3.5mm auxiliary adapter cable

Captain Hygiene

One (1) car 6er, please :tipshat:

Captain Hygiene

cruft posted:

You can't power that with a potato!

Captain Hygiene

My mind went in a different direction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNjPHcIzQkM&t=86s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene

cruft posted:

Is there a term for putting a bunch of garbage in the bed of the pickup truck and letting it slowly litter the highway as you drive, so you don't have to visit the dump?

I bet there is.

Crapdusting