Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Turbo Fondant

Shitboxin and shitpostin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant

Gripping the deteriorating foam airbag wheel his knuckles went white with desire
The flaking chrome wheels of his Mustang exploding bald linglongs down the highway like a slug from a twenty-two
True death, three point eight litres of medium performance piercing the night
This is brown sunshine

Turbo Fondant

Dagen H posted:

BYOB Garage - This is brown sunshine

idk as someone with an extra LS and no firm plans on where to put it I've been eyeing ratty SN95s lately and that kinda popped into my head a while back

Turbo Fondant

Elmnt80 posted:

It was from the little wawa sizzler whatever display, so who knows. But I mean really the bun is just a delivery method for better things, so it's all good.

See that's where the Danes have this poo poo figured out what with the smørrebrød. Enough bread you don't immediately make a mess, but not so much to allow you to rush through it so you gotta spend some time with the good part.

Turbo Fondant

Along with the improved bread:filling ratio, obvs

Turbo Fondant

Though I guess it's not fillings so much as toppings if it's open face!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant

cruft posted:

You can't power that with a potato!