Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Leper Go-getter
Hmm ok question; what is the limits and what do we post about in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Go-getter

cruft posted:

Hi Leper Go-getter, what did you have for breakfast? I had oatmeal with salsa. A lot of people think that sounds gross, because they've only ever had sweet oatmeal, but oats are a grain just like wheat and they go really well with salsa!

Oh hey Cruft. I've had a bag of chips. And i regret it overall. I've never been big on oatmeal. If you want it with hotsauce thats nobody's business. Shine on baby.
Are you a Sriracha guy? I see people use it on everything but I dont rate it. I just learned theres vinegar based and not vinegar based sauces and maybe I should try to find something not vinegar based. Do you know about these have you heard about these etc.

Leper Go-getter
Oh this guy likes salsa, I bet this guy is way into OTHER ""hotsauces"" I say out loud projecting my utter ignorance into the dusky night sky for everyone to see.

Leper Go-getter
Today starts off with a salad you combine urself at the STORE. It was not great. No dressing, hoped the feta cheese would carry the team but ech.
Anyway it's all uphill from here.