Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Elmnt80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80

Tsu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu

Elmnt80

I grabbed a bacon, egg and cheese croissant this morning, but the top half of the croissant was missing. I was v confused.

Elmnt80

It was from the little wawa sizzler whatever display, so who knows. But I mean really the bun is just a delivery method for better things, so it's all good.

Elmnt80

Bilirubin posted:

Coming for some Yob chill after wasting my time trying to get my tires changed only to be denied by the place I managed to roll into because of some "speed rating" for my car. Tires I've had for years for my 14 year old car. Seems like a hamfisted attempt to shake me down

Lmao, seriously? Unless you're rippin it on the autobahn, you won't get near the speed rating of a cheap rear end ling long (this is a real brand btw, they actually aren't bad for what they are) no season hockey puck special.

Elmnt80

cruft posted:

Why does the EV thread periodically become a poo poo show, CAT INTERCEPTOR? Is this just a thing most SA threads do?

You have every faction in EV discussion packed into one thread, but it isn't really big enough to break up into multiple threads yet. Occasionally they get grumbly, but enh. Better than it used to be.

Elmnt80

cruft posted:

Hmm. Yeah, I suppose so.

I mean, I represent at least 5 factions, and I'm just one poster. It's not an easy task, sometimes I have to call myself out of my stupid takes, and frequently it requires me cutting myself down to size when it's clear I've gotten full of myself. Occasional auto-immolation is even required from time to time. But that's just the price that comes with making sure we get proper representation with so few posters!

Fank u 4 ur servize.

Elmnt80

cruft posted:

I would like to hear from someone who thinks replacing wiper blades is painless. I just destroyed a brand new $20 blade trying to install it.

I wish you could still just buy refills. I never had any trouble with those, and it didn't cost $20 to buy a whole blade assembly.

I mean, I do, but I also worked at a parts store for 5 years and changed thousands of wiper blades. :v:

Ain't nobody ever accused me of being normal.

Elmnt80

I had pineapple chunks, orange mango juice and some to go breakfast burritos. It was pretty good.

Elmnt80

cruft posted:

I just double posted in an AI thread and I feel bad about double-posting outside of BYOB.

:justpost:

Elmnt80

:posthaste:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80

Never stop postin