Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Goons Are Gifts

Hello hi welcome this is the official BYOB outpost garage super baby born from the big spaceship that crashed here after we decided that we can't leave AI again but have to stay and steal more cars and such, so here we are!
Post about, well, literally everything in here. If you lurk this thread, you have to post in it, sorry that's the rules I don't make them I just think them up and write them down

Autobyobahn to the spaceship here

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright we're ready bring this baby online!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh we are already live aren't we?? Where's that doing it live oleary thing we prepared for this??

Goons Are Gifts

I added an op, after realizing I never removed the secret mod test forum placeholder I had in before, ohh how the OPs have turned!

Goons Are Gifts

meatpimp posted:

Welcome. It's okay, most of us in AI aren't car knowers, either.

It is my understanding that what keeps AI together is the shared hatred for pieces of shits, along with a crippling dependency on exactly those pieces of shits

Goons Are Gifts

The limit like in any Autobahn is no limit, the topic is Everything You Can Imagine

Goons Are Gifts

Where are the jumping cars??

Goons Are Gifts

I find it insanely irresponsible of AI to allow any posters into this forum without having or instantly adding a cat to a posters catsheet. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

A posts per hour limit?? In byob we have a posts per hour requirement, smdh

Goons Are Gifts

A car without tires is like a bong without weed, true/false??

Goons Are Gifts

Check out this car fanatic over here

Goons Are Gifts

hello AI, happy cars everyone!

Goons Are Gifts

This thread hasn't seen a sixer rampage in a long time, I think AI is obligated to do something about this

Goons Are Gifts

Where's the car probes at??

Goons Are Gifts

We need more. MORE, I SAY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I kinda now want to know if there are potato fueled cars out there and especially how do they smell and sound...