Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Was this No Peace Underground? They are the only other company I know running the same spot as Circle 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Oil! posted:

Was this No Peace Underground? They are the only other company I know running the same spot as Circle 6.

Reports are saying yes

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
JJSB starting hot with a ladder match

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hope its not like the other ladder match tonight

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Cole Radrick looks awful

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Still a few spots right now. $15 cash only, but there's an ATM by entrance.

I found a spot down the road for $10 and a handshake. Great show but downtown LA is poo poo to get in and out of.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they completely loving missed whatever jack cartwheel was doing and it just looked like he was flipping himself to hell for no reason

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

KungFu Grip posted:

they completely loving missed whatever jack cartwheel was doing and it just looked like he was flipping himself to hell for no reason

this is almost certainly what he was doing to be fair

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Just realized there's no Clusterfuck on this Springbreak when the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Title is RIGHT THERE for that kind of stupid match

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
misgendering yoshihiko

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that yoshihiko segment was incredible

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

I am sports entertained, good segment

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Just realized there's no Clusterfuck on this Springbreak when the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Title is RIGHT THERE for that kind of stupid match

Spring Break being trash last year shook Joey, so it's bullet proof matches only

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

fez_machine posted:

Spring Break being trash last year shook Joey, so it's bullet proof matches only

its a good move, the clusterfuck last year was a disaster in the worst way

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I can't believe Vikingo can loving walk after that match with Komander

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

very nice of vikingo to wait until the midnight GCW slopfest show to gently caress up all the spots he hit perfectly all weekend

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
think maybe two crazy matches in one night is a bit much for vikingo. seems to be blowing a lot of his spots in this match

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

very nice of vikingo to wait until the midnight GCW slopfest show to gently caress up all the spots he hit perfectly all weekend

It's called wrestling psychology, Bailey was working his legs to make him gently caress up.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Maki Itoh is Gang Affiliated

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Boy it sure loving sucks to watch 3 awesome Vikingo matches in a 24 hour time span

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This match is so sad.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Those dastardly heels Bussy are getting what they deserve!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i dunno has there been a good spring break since the one with PCO vs Walter, maybe that short one with LA Park vs Masato Tanaka and EYFBO vs Rock n Roll Express

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

i dunno has there been a good spring break since the one with PCO vs Walter, maybe that short one with LA Park vs Masato Tanaka and EYFBO vs Rock n Roll Express

2019 Night 1 was a really good show, people seemed mad at night 2 which had Park vs Tanaka but I didn't get to see it. But Night 1 had a lot of good stuff so that even if some stuff wasn't for you, it was still a good show.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
roman reigns confirmed for babyface in gcw???

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

mdk vs bussy actually owned and was the right level of spring break stupid, happy i watched that

postmatch angle also good

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

2019 Night 1 was a really good show, people seemed mad at night 2 which had Park vs Tanaka but I didn't get to see it. But Night 1 had a lot of good stuff so that even if some stuff wasn't for you, it was still a good show.

yeah i both 2019 nights were good imo. people were mad about the clusterfuck not having a real ending or something. Night 1 had that fun Invisible Stan vs Invisible Man match

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

abraham linksys posted:

mdk vs bussy actually owned and was the right level of spring break stupid, happy i watched that

postmatch angle also good

Agreed, although Gage looks like he can barely move these days.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

this was the most mobile i have seen gage in like two years, he ran the ropes and poo poo

just put him in njpw dad tags except instead of nagata hitting the armbar it's gage using the pizza cutter, 90% of gcw shows have about the level of booking care as the average random njpw road to show anyways

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

CombineThresher posted:

He can't that's why they spent so much time getting heat and doing comedy with Maki. It's a real bummer.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
jesus christ

that's ibushi I guess

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
loving hell that replay

that might be a concussion for Ibushi

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so stupid lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1642038878499491842

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

well, they finished the match!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Joey's blood tears there was an incredible visual

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

wouldnt say thats an HM or anything but i thought that was a pretty fun match

kota will be fine no matter what he does (well, "fine," other than falling on his head) but i do hope joey can figure out something that's not gcw. he's not like the best wrestler in the world or anything but he's a very good base and still has more charisma than, well, anyone else in gcw that's not nick gage

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

abraham linksys posted:

wouldnt say thats an HM or anything but i thought that was a pretty fun match

kota will be fine no matter what he does (well, "fine," other than falling on his head) but i do hope joey can figure out something that's not gcw. he's not like the best wrestler in the world or anything but he's a very good base and still has more charisma than, well, anyone else in gcw that's not nick gage

Joey got on so many people's nerves a few years ago and I don't know if he has the people skills to repair that. I kind of hope he does because even though he's personally annoyed me, he's kind of lovable.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Joey should be a DDT regular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I can't believe Bussy vs Pheromones was one of my favorite matches of the weekend

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 1, 2023