Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"Listen up, you people!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Xaris posted:

dude is also gender neutral

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i dont like typing yall online but i say it irl. i am from texas though, its my word and i can say it.

I don't like how elitist southerners have become about "y'all" usage so I like to use it as obnoxiously and libbishly as possible to piss y'all off

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

that g ova there posted:

I don't like guys I'm a woman and want to be referred to as one men are the default enough as it is

what about gals

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
because as a man, i'm fine with being called a gal. so if people just started saying "hey gals" i'd be okay with that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

This thread was in gbs a few months ago

what conclusion did those gals come up with

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

that g ova there posted:

Dude is also not gender neutral. "Chick" is the term for women. Get a clue CSPAM

dude is gender neutral

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's moving more towards gender neutral than gender specific, certainly

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

is it ok if i refer to you all as gals

Absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne