Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Who the heck reports thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

I was watching some american guy in Japan commenting that he was surprised that driver licenses don't have eye color, hair color or race and then after a second realised why they don't have those fields.

should have had some more Scandinavians in their bloodline

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Treecko posted:

Who the heck reports thing

Reported for a total lack of respect to the report system. :mad:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

shen posted:

hi i'm a lurker. i've meant to post more, and have drafted posts, but never pulled the trigger. now i'm really doing it.

:golfclap:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thanks for the support everyone! Don't forget our fight isn't over yet, you gotta go vote by posting in the GBS Feedback thread and saying "I want Smugworth to be my moderator! This guy right here!"

Smugworth! A moderator for the lurkers and the posters! A moderator for EVERYONE!!

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

Smugworth posted:

Thanks for the support everyone! Don't forget our fight isn't over yet, you gotta go vote by posting in the GBS Feedback thread and saying "I want Smugworth to be my moderator! This guy right here!"

Smugworth! A moderator for the lurkers and the posters! A moderator for EVERYONE!!

I mean, that's cool and poo poo, but :one:

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Really pressing the flesh eh?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GundamHealer posted:

Really pressing the flesh eh?

Kissing hands and shaking babies, politic’s is back baby it’s good again

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Kissing hands and shaking babies, politic’s is back baby it’s good again

Hell yeah

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is my first real post. Since being reborn I mean.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Welcome back to life

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey lurkers! It's your old pal Smugworth. There is now an unofficial poll to declare where you stand on whether I should be a moderator at GBS! Go ahead and cast your vote!

The official election will be held in the new Official GBS feedback thread, so follow the let and let your voice be heard!

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who's lurking this fine morning? Sound off!

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"