Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

One thing that separates me from other moderator candidates in GBS is how I've always been welcoming of lurkers to our fine forums. There hasn't been a lurker thread nearly long enough, well I'm here to change that. Come on out, lurkers, meet some of your fellow posters and share your thoughts around this thread! We're waiting to hear from you! "Lurk more" is a thing of the past.

I always like to say, for every empty quote I get, there's probably 10 lurkers who also wish they could step forward and empty quote me. Now's your chance! Hell, maybe I'll emptyquoted YOU!

And don't forget, when election season comes, remember your pal Smugworth. A moderator for the posters!

dude, you don't want to be a mod. You have to be sober, and read everyone elses posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

I want to be a mod so that I can ban people who report posts more than once a month.

well, you'd also have to be a mod for over a month.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I know very little about Japanese society, but I don't think they have that many blue eyed blonde haired people there

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

I was watching some american guy in Japan commenting that he was surprised that driver licenses don't have eye color, hair color or race and then after a second realised why they don't have those fields.

should have had some more Scandinavians in their bloodline