Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
There just isn't the same hate from the regulars and long timers to make new users feel scared and feel they need to lurk for ages anymore. Well, I guess many of the stronger subforums still keep that up. GBS certainly doesn't.

If a new user asks a stupid question about the site everyone is far too ready to give them all the info they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Treecko posted:

Posting is fun and everyone should do it more

It's just the internet no need to be scared

I dunno, the RPG thread in the video games subforum is all anime games now. Someone hosed up.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Basketball players seem to love being shot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_basketball_players_who_died_during_their_careers

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

OsteoMcB posted:

oh yeah, time to post garbage

2023 reg? eww

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

that g ova there posted:

ban goons for minor slights

Wish they would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'll simply lure you outside with a link of tasty sausages and have a weight fall on you