Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im gonna laugh if they go for trump like this to avoid dealing with him next year, and it sets a precedent where presidents won't step down for fear of being prosecuted.

Like this is literally how the roman republic ended lol

if you're excited for it, i get it, but it means the mask is gonna fall off this empire, and a bunch of y'all take comfort in the sham democracy aspect of our govt. so it's gonna hurt, just fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Gumshoes, Donald Trump has stolen the Eiffel Tower! Only you can follow his trail across the globe to bring him to justice!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Breaking update: Trump has declared himself emperor and we are now under martial law!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he got away but they are catching him again and there's basically no way out

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Live update from the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_3oXfgB35E&t=130s

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Trump is doing parkour to evade the cops! Amazing!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
His doctor was telling the truth all along! He really is the fittest president ever.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They'll have to imprison him in the sealab to avoid fans making pilgrimages

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

trump has just demanded trial by combat and kevin “hercules” sorbo has stepped up as champion

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sophy Wackles posted:

Breaking update: Trump has declared himself emperor and we are now under martial MARSHALL law!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm hearing rep[orts that the Former Preasident of the United States of America Donald John Trump is on the lam

Donald Trump is sitting in his golden throne at Mar-a-Lago, it is Meatball Ron who is running scared

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

trump has just demanded trial by combat and kevin “hercules” sorbo has stepped up as champion

Lucy Lawless would pick up that glove so drat fast at this point.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
darnuld trumb

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Kevin Sorbo vs Trump is a sad fight, they're both brain damaged enough

Xena could take them both at once

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

don't do this poo poo in gbs please for the love of god

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i like to show off my distaste for the man by spelling his name wrong on purpose actually

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Presinald trunt

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Knormal posted:

Gumshoes, Donald Trump has stolen the Eiffel Tower! Only you can follow his trail across the globe to bring him to justice!

Is this how we find out that Don Jr is really into pinochle?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Riot Bimbo posted:

im gonna laugh if they go for trump like this to avoid dealing with him next year, and it sets a precedent where presidents won't step down for fear of being prosecuted.

Why do you think they're "going after him to avoid dealing with him" and not because he committed crimes?

Why do you think presidents will fear they'll be prosecuted?

And even so, why do you think they won't step down just to save themselves at most a few months of jailtime?

Do you think it's just inevitable anybody who'll ever be elected President will commit some kind of felony?

Do you think we should not prosecute Presidents who've been found to commit crimes?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I don't believe the parkour scenario is realistic, but he could get naked and have one of the underlings grease him up.

The weird toad penis will gross out most police and those with strong enough commitment to not look at it will be unable to get a grasp on him as he toddles from room to room. The mobility scooters rev in the distance.

There are some men that cannot be caged.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Donald Trump has been confirmed to have entered what is being dubbed "Killdozer 2.0" and is currently driving it towards the home of one Hillary Clinton...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Why do you think they're "going after him to avoid dealing with him" and not because he committed crimes?

Why do you think presidents will fear they'll be prosecuted?

And even so, why do you think they won't step down just to save themselves at most a few months of jailtime?

Do you think it's just inevitable anybody who'll ever be elected President will commit some kind of felony?

Do you think we should not prosecute Presidents who've been found to commit crimes?

your entire democracy is a sham, it doesn't matter

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Did you all see trump blow out his diaper to create an oil slick on the ground? All those cops slipping on his poo poo! what a sight!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Boss Hogg throws his hat down in rage as them Trump boys evade his grasp once again.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

My god, Trump is attempting to break dance on a patrol car but he appears to have thrown out his back in the process. Absolute madness!

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
I believe that in prison he will fully accept the teachings of Muhammad and receive the light of Islam.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Has anyone ever considered that if you remove the T from Trump's name, it becomes "Donald Rump", like "Donald Butt"? Biting

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If you remove the number from trump's na eit becomes f***, t*m b****

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I think Trump was actually going to be indicted today but because he blew the lid on it first and asked for honest UPRISING the govt has no choice but to stand down less it appear trump was right about something.

Hoping for a surprise arrest next Sunday morning.

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
If Trump goes to jail you CANNOT let that guy read dostoevsky, lest he resign himself to the life of suffering to which he has been condemned and re-emerges with a newfound love for god

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ronald McDonald

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

don't do this poo poo in gbs please for the love of god

hot coco on the couch

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

your entire democracy is a sham, it doesn't matter

As they all become when the dollars start-a-rolling.

ALSO! Trump is hiding out at my house and won't stop earting fish delights. the smell is unbearable and i might die before he's arsted please sned help

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

Has anyone ever considered that if you remove the T from Trump's name, it becomes "Donald Rump", like "Donald Butt"? Biting

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
He just needed some thicker shorts

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

He's already arrested.
In our hearts.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Riot Bimbo posted:

Like this is literally how the roman republic ended lol

Yes, the rich being above the law due to a failing legal system and mobs of armed supporters is indeed how the Roman republic fell apart, twice.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
donald got caught today..caught up in escaping the cops once again that is

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Wait that's Bob Mueller's music!

Mueller blows both quads trying to get in the ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Knormal posted:

I hear they are going to reboot Dastardly & Muttley in their Flying Machines but now it will be Stop the President!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6-LG5VpGk