Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

they're going to arrest Former President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the fbi will engage the ss in a ferocious gun battle, culminating in a inglorious basterds style face shredding of trump w/ bullets

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Whoa! They arrested him. He's in handcuffs

it's crazy,. they actual;ly did it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm hearing rep[orts that the Former Preasident of the United States of America Donald John Trump is on the lam

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

don't do this poo poo in gbs please for the love of god

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods please put a counter in the thread title incremented every day trump isnt arrested (starting at 1 for today)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

trump arrest status update?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

day 2.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Has the evilest man to ever live been brought to justice yet? TIA

biden is still pres unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

HAmbONE posted:

My American neighbours and allies, I hope this goes well. I hope New York doesn’t suffer. I hope justice is served.

i hope this is the catalyst to the rapid collapse of the american empire