Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'm only making a bet if they actually cage the guy (they totally won't) on "suicide" in the cell when the cameras are off or not.

The jail or no-jail bet is a wash though.

Dumb as he loving was, I don't think he was smart enough to gently caress with the money. Also, his dick probably stopped working a long time ago. No point in Pedo Island or whatever when you can play golf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I wanna see trump shoot a gun

You need at least two guys supporting his wrist to make sure his bones don't break or that he gets distracted and turns around and starts pointing it at stuff while rambling, forgetting he is holding a gun. Maybe more than two guys.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I don't believe the parkour scenario is realistic, but he could get naked and have one of the underlings grease him up.

The weird toad penis will gross out most police and those with strong enough commitment to not look at it will be unable to get a grasp on him as he toddles from room to room. The mobility scooters rev in the distance.

There are some men that cannot be caged.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

he got away again but then they got him again but then he got away again

At least he has to grease himself up as part of the morning makeup and fake tan and stupid hair routine now. So that's a bit more of an inconvenience. Though he probably pays (but does not actually pay) one of those sneaky ones who got though the wall to do it for him. They have nightmares about it. But they can't afford therapy.

You can't hurt a former president/sex pest/traitor (who you secretly/not secretly like), so when he just slips out of your grasp in an oily fashion while waddling away, or uses the golf cart to leave you in the dust, what can you do but :shrug:?