Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

who among us doesn't love resistors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
50A is a lot of lights, even at your wimpy household voltage.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
My previous landlord was a walking talking electrical fire hazard with how many times he daisy chained surge protectors and used questionable looney toons methods of getting power from one side of the house to another. The house was built in 1930 and only had like one power outlet per room so he had to make that electricity stretch. He also pulled out the grounding plugs from a lot of cables that way they’d fit, and got our washing machine and dryer to work in similar ways.

It was probably very illegal and he admitted that when his electrician brother visited, he was surprised the house hadn’t burned down yet.

Never said anything because he did me a solid by letting me move there without proof of income (which was $0 at the time) and with an extremely trivial deposit.

Anyway the house is still fine, somehow.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

sporkstand posted:

u could put it in your but

He Man would like to have a word with you. I think you've stumbled upon his secret fetish with having power.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
you can make one very easily with stuff they DO sell at the hardware store

also don't do this just loving re-run the light string that's backwards, otherwise you'll probably manage to plug in both ends at the same time :allears:

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Cabbages and Kings posted:

[...]otherwise you'll probably manage to plug in both ends at the same time :allears:
That's how you close the circuit, silly. You have to close the circuit, otherwise electricity won't happen.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

sporkstand posted:

u could put it in your but

This gives me a fantastic idea. A buttplug made from that electric orb you could get from spencers gifts

one of these:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I think there’s already a BDSM type device for that. It’s not meant for the rear end, but it “stingles” the skin wherever you touch it with. These devices were invented in the 19th century to cure various diseases that we have not yet cured in this day and age.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

pencilhands posted:

did you see the one where he said chromosomes determine your gender

im never listening to that disgusting bigot again

God, you really are dollar store wizardmaster

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Op plug one end into the wall and the other end into your rear end

Post your findings

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

pencilhands posted:

did you see the one where he said chromosomes determine your gender

im never listening to that disgusting bigot again

No. I saw the one where he said gender is a spectrum and used words like "cis", so a bunch of weirdos freaked out, though.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Three Olives posted:

If you plug both sides into the same outlet and shut off the power to your house the power just loops around your house instead of going back into the grid giving you unlimited free electricity.

Obviously the electricity cartels don't want you to know this so they just banned them.

Is this actually true

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lt. Cock posted:

Is this actually true

poo poo yeah. Do you like just not have unlimited power in you're house or something?

Lame.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think there’s already a BDSM type device for that. It’s not meant for the rear end, but it “stingles” the skin wherever you touch it with. These devices were invented in the 19th century to cure various diseases that we have not yet cured in this day and age.

They are sometimes used in facials, not the sex kind, where the ozone created by them allegedly heals your skin. I think it is mainly a "treatment" in low end spas although I've seen similar ozone treatment steamers (in concept) in pretty high-end spas in the past, but I believe they have largely fallen out of favor as people have realized that breathing ozone is not good for you.

But most facials are a bunch of voodoo science and presentation around some really well understood and largely unchanged treatments for various skin conditions and really more about the experience of being pampered by what looks like a very clinical process but mostly people just rubbing various nice smelling lotions on your face for an hour while you lay down in a relaxing environment.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
2 males together are against God's will.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

dr_rat posted:

poo poo yeah. Do you like just not have unlimited power in you're house or something?

Lame.

Wait is it really tho

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think you'll find that most anything is meant for the rear end if you use your imagination (and a lot of lube)

Uh, I wouldn't know but, you know, I've, like, heard that

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I reserve my rear end for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And anyone I'm into enough. But mainly Jesus.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Butt plug

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i have several of them for legitimate and legal purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Treecko posted:

Butt plug

BP with a twist. My second favorite style of murder plug. I found and removed a homemade version of this from a high school theater.

Unplug one end of this with something connected to the twistlock and get a 120v surprise...