Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Vote for Duck and Cover, he doesn't gently caress sign posts. In public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

are we shaming people for loving signposts now? it’s victimless

In public. While I don't generally go out and public the rare times I do, I do not wish to see them loving a signpost. The odds are low I realize but it simply shouldn't be a possibility.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

cumpantry posted:

id rather vote for anyone else than a dumbass who thinks chintzy ai art makes for a decent avatar

edit: who also is a sign caresser

Art for the people gently caress gatekeepers! Do you know how much they would charge me for robot frog? Let alone how much extra if I wanted breasts? The AI just generated the breasts without me asking and for free! "frog, robot, highly detailed".

Bad Purchase posted:

my opinion of the op has changed dramatically since the disappearance of the sonic chili dog avatar

Me too. I am a lesser being without it.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I have never hosed a sign post in Times Square during New Years celebrations. Never. That's my promise to you.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 22, 2023

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

cumpantry posted:

off the backs of working artists. thank god youre not a mod

Yeah I worked hard to input that prompt thanks for noticing but I shared the results of my hard work instead of being a selfish gatekeeping prick who thinks they are more than a cog in the capitalistic world we live.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

cumpantry posted:

ill share the results of my hard dick with your ai generated rear end if you dont knock this off

Maybe you should try being supportive of artists such as myself instead of being jealous of my skills. Art for the masses not just the elites!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

cumpantry posted:

you could pick up a pencil and become one of the elites right away by virtue of actually making something besides poo poo threads

Using the planets limited resources to create another limited resource isn't very eco friendly. It's really selfish. Selfish gatekeepers thinking they are better than workers.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I actually do support artists and have selected MrQwerty as my Chief Secretary of Avatars

Really? Where's the evidence. I can point to this but that's evidence for me supporting artists so that doesn't exactly pertain to you. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4001406&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

edit: The thread where I offer more and more money is probably better evidence but I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for it.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

precision posted:

There was a shitpost here
It's gone now

Did anyone screenshot this post? I've never seen such sign post debauchery.