Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Eikon
Phoenix
Titan
Garuda
Ramuh
Shiva
Odin
Bahamut
Ifrit
View Results

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Here’s my favourite Soken boss theme.

https://youtu.be/hSF67DheS04

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Torgal cute.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Sakurazuka posted:

Every FF game released since 12 has been better than 12.

Yes all of them.

This hurts me.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I am sure SE would be happy to sell it to you at an inordinate price from their website in a few months.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Awesome. Super glad they’re confident enough to show off more extended footage. I’m not watching. I’ve preordered. I’ll see it in game.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Augus posted:

YoshiP said he was gonna move AAA ARPGs forward. What’s the one thing that those games all lack? That’s right, full penetration.

BG3 and XVI offering full penetration in the same year? Truly we are blessed.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

HD DAD posted:

Can’t wait to listen to the full Penetration Suite that was composed by Soken and takes up an entire disc of the OST

It will be a Dancing Mad inspired piece with movements named Foreplay, Penetration and Post-coital Bliss.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Makes sense, considering that is what we all sound like.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I held my eyes closed when it came up. I’ve seen enough.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

i think imma wait

Same.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

We've all seen SE launch trailers before. At this point, if you're watching, you should expect heavy spoilers.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

bewilderment posted:

as a separate post I would like to state that this is the horniest opening hour an FF game has ever had

Hornier than Jessie? There’s a claim.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Full on gay sex and motorboating. What a game.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Arist posted:

Just finished it, very excited for the full game.

I'LL FUuUuUuUcking KILL YOU

That was such a good line read.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Do we know when the review embargo is?

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Sakurazuka posted:

Surprised it took me this long to realise what that scene reminded me of: the dummy plug scene from Evangelion.

It was such a close analogue I assumed they were directly referencing that scene.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

It he’s actually dead dead, considering the whole phoenix rising from the ashes thing.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

ImpAtom posted:

I am surprised, I genuinely assumed the slow pace would turn people off

Considering the beginning and the end of the demo, it doesn’t feel as slow as it is. They cut it in the right place.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Terper posted:

You don't get anything from any of the bosses in the prologue, and the thing you get from doing well in the other demo is a medal that says "wow, you did good against this boss :)"

The game does grade you but it's invisible until NG+ which is when The Real Game Starts

Do we know if you have to do Final Fantasy mode, or can you skip right to Ultimania?

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Also, some monsters almost always appear: marlboros/morbols (with their signature skill Bad Breath), tonberries (like to kill you in one hit with a chef’s knife), behemoths (big lion dog things) and coerls (often electric big cats).

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

TechRaptor says the gameplay it terrible. Every part of the game confirmed bad. Fail game.

Game good.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yep. The direction and style of the cutscenes is also extremely Final Fantasy XIV. It seriously feels like Final Fantasy XIV with Devil May Cry combat.

This sounds amazing.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Jackie D posted:

no they werent

We clearly live in different parts of twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Is it easy to change your account location? Or do you need a NZ account already and have to have bought the game on that account?