Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Eikon
Phoenix
Titan
Garuda
Ramuh
Shiva
Odin
Bahamut
Ifrit
View Results

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

CottonWolf posted:

Awesome. Super glad they’re confident enough to show off more extended footage. I’m not watching. I’ve preordered. I’ll see it in game.

Bollocks, devourer it like the pure uncut crystal it is!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

lol this game is gonna loving own so hard.

you see cid straight up smoking in that clip. its loving done. this is the one.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

I just realised, there hasn't been a water eikon previewed at all, has there? Leviathan's nowhere to be seen. Unless Typhon took his place?

theres no pin badge of the hud icons like the rest of them got, i think lev is in it or mentioned but not a power unless its dlc

Cant remember if the now proven leak mentioned lev or not either

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 14, 2023