Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
My buddy got called away to Boston during that wee (haven't bought tikets yett) - if anyones got a spare (1) they wanna even out on (face value) or whatever.

I can pickup from anywhere from Newmarket 404 or 400 south on the way (pick 1 heh if its multiple peepz - have room for 4)

If u wanna party and stuff, I won't be able to drive you home, but I'll direct you to union station :P

eitherway I'll go sadly alone worst case scenario :smith:

also dont mind going to other shows day off, defy or whatever, dont follow indie but been alot to local toronto ones

Hirez fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jun 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

my friends I’m going to fd2 with snagged good collision tickets for $15 a pop, but this was last friday before the first episode aired. I will not be going because on saturday night I will instead be at shania twain

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

panko posted:

my friends I’m going to fd2 with snagged good collision tickets for $15 a pop, but this was last friday before the first episode aired. I will not be going because on saturday night I will instead be at shania twain

*taps mic*

That don't impress me much

*bows*

(Seriously, have fun)

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I miiiiiight be interested in that Collision ticket

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this card is loving incredible btw, the only low points for me are cole vs lawlor and to a lesser extent jb vs SANADA but almost every other match is ridiculous

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

my few irl friends who are into wrestling weren’t able to make the trek from the states so i’m doin it myself! getting into town tomorrow and doing the whole collision > smash > defy > forbidden door slate and i am unreasonably excited

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Collision still gonna be a gameday decision for me, we got a dog this week and we're each giving each other a solo day out this weekend while the other watches him and I'm taking Sunday for the pape. If she's back home in time Saturday I might grab a cheap one from stubhub

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dacap posted:

Collision still gonna be a gameday decision for me, we got a dog this week and we're each giving each other a solo day out this weekend while the other watches him and I'm taking Sunday for the pape. If she's back home in time Saturday I might grab a cheap one from stubhub

I have an extra for Collision since I had 3 for the Buy 4 deal and will probably be too busy driving tomorrow to offload it.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hyped for Collison but ready for the pure ROH taping experience too

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

sleepwalkers posted:

my few irl friends who are into wrestling weren’t able to make the trek from the states so i’m doin it myself! getting into town tomorrow and doing the whole collision > smash > defy > forbidden door slate and i am unreasonably excited

I'm at smash and Defy show. I'll be in the front row, please feel free to say hi!

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

I can’t believe I’ve got front row floor tickets to a wrestling so cheap. My god

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
What time are doors?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm hearing 7

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

7 is bell time I think. Usually doors will be about an hour before, so 6.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Collision doors are 5 and ROH starts at 6 hyped for TV taping and hope ROH gives us some Douki

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Collision doors are 5 and ROH starts at 6 hyped for TV taping and hope ROH gives us some Douki

We got a notice that said show starts at 6:30?? I would like to watch some ROH.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ticket says 6 and website says door opens at 5 and given the way Tony does things I think it has to be an hour of ROH afterwards and a ROH after Collision

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

There's also a meet and greet tonight at 5:30 with Sanada, Naito, Suzuki, and Ishii for $50/ea.

E: my ticket says doors at 6 tonight

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It just spoiled Darby's angle lamo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It just spoiled Darby's angle lamo

He's just there to support fellow Gober Andrade, OKAY

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

E: my ticket says doors at 6 tonight

Poster on AEW website says doors at 5 show starts 6.

Anyway picked up meet and greet for Naito so I can tell him Tsujii's gonna backstab him

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

lmao at the spoiler

Also I saw a flyer for an after party

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Kinda bummed there doesn’t seem to be any place for hiromu takahashi on the card :( he got sick last year and had to miss out. Was hoping he’d be in a match

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

We got this as an email :shrug:

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Did anyone else's meet and greet tickets for Naito or anyone else get refunded just now?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

My Naito ticket did :( SANADA hasn't been refunded yet

Yeah pulled from the shop. I hope it's just cause they want a surprise and not cause Naito can't make it

SatoshiMiwa fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jun 24, 2023

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Lol now Tanahashi is an option for the meet and greets.

https://aewlivemerch.com/show/40464/items

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Definitely saw some New Japan staff walk past me as I'm around the arena trying to get to the Hockey Hall of fame lamo

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I just flew in from Texas. Looks like I can go tonight, anyone have a spare ticket on the floor I can buy?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

My wife and I can't make Collision tonight. I have two tickets in the balcony (section 303 which faces the stage) - 3rd row, on the aisle. Is anyone interested? You can also PM me.

I'd love to make back face value, but realistically I will even give them away for free, I just don't want them to go to waste.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Free is really really hard to say no to but I don't have pms

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Anyone know what's being taped for ROH tonight? I'm still on the fence but would like to see the Lucha Bros because they weren't at the Toronto Dynamite.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dacap posted:

Anyone know what's being taped for ROH tonight? I'm still on the fence but would like to see the Lucha Bros because they weren't at the Toronto Dynamite.

No indication but I have to think some of the indie talent on the Smash/Defy shows tomorrow will get matches

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Free is really really hard to say no to but I don't have pms

If you are OK to post your email address temporarily, I am down to send the tickets to you through Ticketmaster and then you can edit your post to delete your email?

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Dacap posted:

I talked to Andretti last night for about 30 minutes. He should be on ROH.

Kojima, Sho, and Takahashi were also on my plane so I assume they’ll be somewhere.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Anyone posting up for drinks around the arena?

e: if anyone sees a medium height fat guy with short hair and red shoes in a Corre T-shirt feel free to say hi, name is Mac

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Unfortunately gonna have to pass cause I didn't realize my friend is bringing more friends to hangout with.

Ah well, there's always tomorrow and I hope someone here gets them

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

All good!

:siren: If anyone decides to go last minute to Collision, you can have my tickets for free just PM me and we'll work it out (if I am still online at least) :siren:

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Wish I hadn’t just bought tickets before you posted.

But I guess I’m looking for beers around the stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

sleepwalkers posted:

Anyone posting up for drinks around the arena?

e: if anyone sees a medium height fat guy with short hair and red shoes in a Corre T-shirt feel free to say hi, name is Mac

I probably can't do drinks , but will say hi if I see you! Doing any of the meet and greets?