Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Tickets are pretty nuts,, couple rando's for $170 in the the deep 100's, then $150 for anything 300

probably just gonna pick up a resale day of, or see if any pop up here - woulda savedlike $300 that way for the toronto show (those prices were insane too, but lol rampage was like $4)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

ya that's what I figure, plus with the ACC being an actual stadium and not a local coca-cola arena (which is fine, but felt small for it's canada opener), probably a lot more seats/last minute scalpers/stubhubers or whatever trying to recoup anything

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

My buddy got called away to Boston during that wee (haven't bought tikets yett) - if anyones got a spare (1) they wanna even out on (face value) or whatever.

I can pickup from anywhere from Newmarket 404 or 400 south on the way (pick 1 heh if its multiple peepz - have room for 4)

If u wanna party and stuff, I won't be able to drive you home, but I'll direct you to union station :P

eitherway I'll go sadly alone worst case scenario :smith:

also dont mind going to other shows day off, defy or whatever, dont follow indie but been alot to local toronto ones

Hirez fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jun 20, 2023