Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

personally fell off of watching aew, but forbidden door 2 announcement got me hype. I’ve always wanted to watch njpw live and this is an opportunity to do so without leaving the city. it also helped that revolution was spectacular. ended up grabbing 100-level tickets with a fellow goon and their ppv-watching crew, I have full faith that this event is going to kick rear end

I won’t buy collision tickets right away because I got rampside row 4 floor rampage tickets for less than five dollars last time aew rolled through, but I’ll likely attend if there’s a similarly good deal

anyway I’m always happy to recommend stuff to do and places to eat in toronto

maybe we open the forbidden door by knocking… a couple back pre-drinking at the surprisingly cheap and good grocery store bar right next to the arena?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

honestly the eating at union station if you’re coming in from there is pretty good for that neighbourhood. wvrst, union chicken, sansotei ramen, all decent options that aren’t the dogshit that the roundhouse rec room churns out. closer to the venue, the panago pizza right off of simcoe is good for a chain. iQ blows fresh/freshii out of the water if you’re eating healthy. finally, the hot dog cart right outside the rec room has been in the family for generations. the dogs aren’t great and they’re 1.5 times as expensive as any other cart in the city but it’s again going to be better than the venue food

oh yeah, if you were planning on going full tourist and heading up the CN tower, it’s drat near $50 now. 360, the revolving restaurant above the observation deck, has a $75 minimum spend, but the price of going up there is included within that. it’s nothing special, north american fineish dining, but if you were considering going up anyway might as well get a meal out of it too, and the view is much better than the observation deck’s (which you can also access for free after your meal, if you want)

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I mentioned corks briefly a little earlier in this thread! longo’s is a good choice especially if it’s like the one near my place and became a food hub/ghost kitchen recently. still down for pre-fd2 drinks there if people are interested.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

my friends I’m going to fd2 with snagged good collision tickets for $15 a pop, but this was last friday before the first episode aired. I will not be going because on saturday night I will instead be at shania twain

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this card is loving incredible btw, the only low points for me are cole vs lawlor and to a lesser extent jb vs SANADA but almost every other match is ridiculous

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

wine before wrestling. hype as hell

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

lawlor v serpentico to open 👉🏽🤪

in a teal tank top in 118!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko