Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
is there a reason the competition thread is closed? I actually came up with a fun thread idea and was going to link it there (I was also going to post asking if it's a thread that already exists because I've looked at the first six pages but didn't see it, but I also routinely miss things when searching like that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

oh, the thread said September 29th - must be a timezone thing

I don't really care about the competition itself/the tag, I just wanted to make sure "post your favorite cool gift(s) you've received" wasn't already going. which I don't think it is. sounded like a fun thread to show off the things given to us by loved ones that were really surprising/off the wall/interesting in some way. so I think I'll post that, later

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

SA's second favorite place for posting lists and spreadsheets

glad this won, it's pretty excellent