Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Additional IKs are in the works!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

some plague rats posted:

Excellent! Can we get some specifics? Is it open call or have they been picked already?

Yes, I am going to make Seth Pecksniff IK of Sagas.

Real answer: we have a couple people in mind but haven't reached out to them yet.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
some plague rats is not longer an IK. We will have 2-3 new IKs as soon as the admins activate their new powers.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
There will be gang tags for all participants!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Is having two similar threads an actual problem, because if so PYF is in trouble.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Perhaps those threads need a dedicated IK? I personally don't follow them, so I only see problematic posts when they're reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
If there is an ongoing derail, please feel free to report it.