Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

RFC2324 is going through some IRL stuff that takes their attention away from the forums. I've spoken to them recently and they've acknowledged that they don't have time to handle forums matters and are agreeable to not being IK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

To follow up on this, we are returning to our original plan of cycling IK s. Thank you to all the previous IK s for your work and contribution!

The current IK s are:
Shifty Nipples
Inceltown

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Hey this is on me, there were some reports on the word usage and I did talk elsewhere with admins and we agreed we shouldn't do word filter moderation on them, but I completely forgot to process those reports. In my absence Philippe decided to help and didn't realise my other conversation.

In any case please don't hash on Philippe, who's already going through quite a bit with her transitioning. Blame me and the fact i keep playing pizza tower on the steam deck (also i need to learn to draw better and draw a rhino version of peppino maybe...)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

iwentdoodie posted:

Any reason we're back to SPR levels of dumbass stickies? And not even fun ones?

Not sure what "spr levels" mean. But please feel free to suggest fun threads to sticky (perhaps after the cycle after these are unstuck, about 30 days after their date of sticking)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Yeah I just don't know what that level means when it comes to putting threads on sticky. I put a number of "tech relic" and "dying tech" threads up because twitter is probably gonna die soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

There's gotta be a better way!

I've been wondering if I should just ban that one guy who immediately posts bigotry or something edging towards it (until they think it's safe to post outright bigotry immediately) within minutes of them exiting probation