Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

some plague rats posted:

My feedback is we need to replace the two IKs who don't do anything unless they like pop up in this thread to go "my feedback is I'm going to start IKing, at all." because if we have other people loving around making bad decisions and pissing everyone off that will naturally take some of the heat off me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Philippe, I wish you the best on your transition

from moderator to poster :twisted:,

and also your transition to female.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The moderator gives themselves the award for making the contest thread. :smugdon:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Return The Great Outdoors to Main. :colbert:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Post Your Favorite: soft Human Resources tier lululemon longhouse

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The closure of the Internet Culture Warriors thread was a disaster for this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The way I see it, posting Characters of the Day in the Twitter thread is fine, but posters of lesser power can stay in IOSM.