Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Installing like 7 windchimes on my patio

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

My landlord is not the lord of the underland and the basement is mine.

vanisher

Tunneling under the lot and into the public land next door so I can have more animals in my unit

Khanstant
said we couldnt nail, screw into, paint, or damage the walls, but using expanding insulation foam to draw and sculpt the walls is technically only protecting and insulating the walls further from damage

Khanstant
they said we can change the doorknobs as long as we provide a key but they didnt say we had to put the doorknobs anywhere they could ever find....

deep dish peat moss

There is nothing in the lease about sealing up my front door with bricks and yes it will make it very difficult for you to evict me, good luck.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Taking the ceiling with me when I move out.

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

Taking the ceiling with me when I move out.

Ah, you live in Germany.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

Post-move-out blacklight inspection.

nut

wet tubes

nut

sloppy laundry

Escape From Noise

Lease On a Pole match on Pay Per View!

Buttchocks

Declaring your apartment as a church for tax purposes. Or a church for porpoises.

frump truck

hello... again!

having two antigravity dogs that live on the ceiling

vanisher

okay but I have a CITY PERMIT for a new years parade float and there is NOTHING in the lease about keeping my apartment at freezing levels so I can glue flowers on this 40 foot tall wire Rolf from the muppets

Khanstant
filling up the hols in the wall with silicone caulk. why are all these little smily face holes everywhere anyway

vanisher

is this because Rolf is a dog of color

nut

mountain dew

Manifisto

selling apartment as a non fungible token

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

showering in the stairwell

Khanstant
shampooing the carpet on move out day with selsun blue

Ass-penny

have sex with your landlord's spouse

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

unless it is gross sex, then set them on fire maybe? :kingsley:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Responding to all verbal tenant-related questions with "in a manner of speaking"

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Please stop pissing in the sink they say, but the bathroom is all the way on the other side of the kitchen!

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

unless it is gross sex, then set them on fire maybe? :kingsley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuO3wwLuF0w

Ass-penny

Justa Dandelion posted:

Please stop pissing in the sink they say, but the bathroom is all the way on the other side of the kitchen!

I had a sculpture tech in college who drunk called me years after graduation to tell me my art was bad and that he was pissing in his laundry room sink. like, cool, have fun sobering up and having a pissy sink.

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

I had a sculpture tech in college who drunk called me years after graduation to tell me my art was bad and that he was pissing in his laundry room sink. like, cool, have fun sobering up and having a pissy sink.

At least it was memorable!

Buttchocks

converting your unit into an active military base

Escape From Noise

The ol' double deuce

Truman Peyote

it's true that the lease says that i'm not allowed to paint the walls. but it doesn't say anything about coating the paint in peanut butter

Truman Peyote

my fiance used to work the phones at booking dot com and fielded a call from an exasperated hotel operator. there was a lady who had been banned from the hotel because she'd booked a room and invited a man in and had some sort of sex that involved slathering butter everywhere. butter on the bedsheets. butter on the carpet. butter on the walls, the curtains, in the phone receiver, the bathroom counter, anywhere this man looked there was butter. and he was phoning because she'd evaded the ban by making the reservation via booking dot com and she'd done it again! there is also nothing in my lease preventing me from doing this

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Buttchocks posted:

converting your unit into an active military base

the rare third amendment violation

canyoneer

sneaking into the landlord's office and replacing the master copy of my lease with a note that says "tenant can do whatever he wants"

canyoneer

lease says no automotive repair in the parking lot, but this here machine is classified by federal aviation regulations in part 103 as an ultralight aircraft

Khanstant
lease says we have to mow the lawn but it doesnt say we cant carpet the lawn

frump truck

hello... again!

cultivating a healthy and communicative throuple but only within the confines of the refrigerator

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Having additional people stay with you if they've dug themselves a bunker in your back yard. Technically they're not in "the house".

frump truck

hello... again!

building a giant slingshot outside that arcs directly into your open apartment window for keyless entry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Replacing items on the list of contents with items of identical description, but very obviously not the same items that were there when you moved in.