Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Turning the entire apartment into a walk-in freezer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Turning the entire apartment into a walk-in freezer.

Your landlord hasn't fixed the heat yet either? :dadjoke:

baka of lathspell

filling my room full of horny frogs in an attempt to recreate jurassic park

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

idk what that means

when the frogs fail to evolve say im rehearsing the biblical plagues

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Khanstant
says you cant burn candles indoors but nothing about burning just wicks

Buttchocks

planting giant redwood saplings in the window box

nut

scraping off the old paint before repainting instead of living in a slightly smaller space every lease

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

says you cant burn candles indoors but nothing about burning just wicks

I hear that you don't want to burn that guy.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

scraping off the old paint before repainting instead of living in a slightly smaller space every lease

imagining rooms of the future that are solid blocks of paint by then

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

FutonForensic

Possum room

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Decking your living room out like a court house and hearing nieghnourhood complaints, or alternatively, performing pet marriages.

Finger Prince

No pets, but it doesn't say anything about planting the entire yard with catnip and cat grass! "what, all these? They're somebody's pets, but they aren't mine!"

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
What? A pet dog? What?

This is Brutus, A Free Retriever On The Land, and he answers to nobody.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

Burying a body in the crawlspace isn't illegal and the murder took place at a different location, so technically I haven't violated any terms of the lease relating to illegal activities.

Khanstant
no law against screaming at the floor and walls to use sonic vibrations to slightly weaken the structure over time

Khanstant
landlord legally can't even ask me if i stayed up all night drinking pepsi and eating plain cheese pizza, no sauce, no bread add pepperoni

Khanstant
if you sneak a kid in and they live there for over a month, even though they aren't on the lease, once the landlord finds out landlord cant evict them for 6 months or more because of daughter's rights

Khanstant
building a ramp in the hallway to get a little air time when going to the kitchen

Khanstant
even the city can't stop you from buying ant farms, grow them, nurture them, watching them raise their young, and then mercilessly shake them up, causing constant havoc, before they die in anguish and you throw them in the backyard. good luck convincing anyone else to rent your haunted house built on a tortured souls graveyard

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

No pets, but it doesn't say anything about planting the entire yard with catnip and cat grass! "what, all these? They're somebody's pets, but they aren't mine!"

Have, in fact, done this.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Khanstant posted:

building a ramp in the hallway to get a little air time when going to the kitchen

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

vanisher

Khanstant posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

its not SUBLETTING its INDENTURED SERVITUDE and these migrants knew what they signed up for

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

bad news Domingo, if I pay you they will throw us both out. Looks like you've gotta make these sweaters for free

Buttchocks

fixing a drafty window by covering the entire wall with expanding foam.

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

fixing a drafty window by covering the entire wall with expanding foam.

deducting the expanding foam from the rent

ty manifisto

Khanstant
not allowed to have water bed... no rule against filling up enough water balloons to make your own water balloon futon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

Escape From Noise posted:

Ah, you live in Germany.

vanisher posted:

its not SUBLETTING its INDENTURED SERVITUDE and these migrants knew what they signed up for