Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PbG6KQKsE

Fungud esd his nsme-o.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Thundercracker posted:

Charges being dropped means jack poo poo. Police and the DA's will do anything not to prosecute DV/SA cases. loving Andrew Tate's victim had literal voicemails from him bragging about how much he enjoyed SA'ing her and the police were like "lol, that's not enough evidence."

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Justin Credible posted:

Nah the fans are totally reasonable and fine, are measured and whole-person adults

I initially assumed this was one of those Realdoll guys who set this up for himself, and it took me several seconds to accept that was a real person in there.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
rich white dude gets off for sex crimes, shocking

hopefully Squelch and Adult Swim say "nuh uh, not fooling us twice"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That is actually very close to what he was wearing :gonk:

I can't imagine even having something like that in my home, much less displaying it in public where others can see it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I. M. Gei posted:

That is actually very close to what he was wearing :gonk:

I can't imagine even having something like that in my home, much less displaying it in public where others can see it.

that’s what separates us

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

They don't call him Vicious for nothin

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude