Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So I can't be the only person that's slightly obsessed with trigger points. If you don't know what they are, it's what people in common parlance will call muscle knots. Painful/sensitive areas in muscles that may or may not have a palpable firmness. I think everyone gets these from time to time from sleeping wrong or due to stress/excess tension. I constantly am fighting with them mostly in my shoulders/ upper back and neck. You are supposed to be able to "release" them by massage or other methods but mine never seem to fully go away even if I have a professional massage or roll on a tennis ball or similar, I've even bought a bunch of self massage tools and books about it but nothing seems to fully solve it, though I do feel somewhat better and less tense if i do the massage. I used to also draw a hot bath but I moved to a place where I only have showers. l wanna know if anyone else has this problem and if you have found a solution to get rid of these things. A lot of the time I don't have issues or at least don't notice them, but from time to time they seem to flare up and I try to release them to no avail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU