Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Just saw this last night, it kicked rear end. The Arc de Triomphe car-fu and Hotline Miami top down scenes were amazing.

I didn’t quite 100% get how Nobody was able to track John as accurately as he did, but I like to imagine that book he was reading was the script

My only disappointment is that 4 films in and we never had a scene where some guy looks at the bounty, sees the name, says “lol gently caress that” and goes back to bed

That Continental show looks pretty lame. To me John Wick is that perfect combination of extremely well choreographed action mixed with this goofy No More Heroes style world of assassins, and having one without the other is just pointless to me if you’re going to have something set in “The Wickverse” imo. Cuz you know a Peacock original series is not gonna have a big action budget lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The secret homeless society also run their own airline that John uses