Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Get away from her, you bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hollismason posted:

Their both under the covers when they burst into the hotel room so that was him turning around.

Obviously they’re under a sheet! If my wife ever pegged me (:pray:) you think I’m letting her see the deed!? She’d never respect me again. We’re doing that poo poo under the sheets in the dark in a cave in the woods.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Obviously they’re under a sheet! If my wife ever pegged me (:pray:) you think I’m letting her see the deed!? She’d never respect me again. We’re doing that poo poo under the sheets in the dark in a cave in the woods.

Not quite the bear you’re looking for.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I can't help but side glance at your avatar while I'm reading this.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Man does good work

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
Commando is homophobic because Matrix kills his former gay lover, Bennett, in the cruelest way possible...penetrating him in a horrific parody of their previously loving intercourse. To add insult to injury, he tells him to "let off some steam, Bennett!", as though this is just another instance of the sport loving they used to engage in.

Commando is the story of two estranged gay lovers told from the point of view of the man who rejected his past life as sinful and perverse. He moved away with their adopted daughter to an isolated area where he was free of temptation and could shield Jenny from the "depravity" of the outside world. He is forced to rescue his daughter after she is kidnapped by the 'killer mercenary' he used to associate with.

From the point of view of Bennett, Matrix kidnapped their adopted daughter and fled with her to hide off the grid where they couldn't be located. He teamed up with a dictator to exploit his resources to locate his daughter and ultimately rescued her, taking her to a tropical island paradise. Unlike Matrix, Bennett doesn't hide his true self and feels free to express his sexuality in his clothing and speech. This is what he wants for Jenny, to live free and be herself in a beautiful island setting. Nothing is ever said about Jenny's mother, who presumably gave her up for adoption. Note that Matrix, despite being an archetype of hypermasculinity, barely looks at Cindy throughout the movie. He's more interested in mowing down scores of men with increasingly ruthless efficiency enabled by a battalion's worth of phallic guns, emblematic of his sexual frustration.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
let off some :gizz: bennett

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i met bennett once at a con

he didn't seem to care for furiosa

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

All joking aside, that does sound like something I read on ruthlessreviews.com back in the mid 00's when I was an immature idiot.

I remember Matt Cale, one of their uh.. more notorious writers wrote a scathing article about Harry Knowles and at the end of it he linked to the fake SA front page Is Not It Cool News, calling it hilarious.

How did SA repay that publicity? By digging through their forums for a weekend web article, of course.

I went looking and can't find the original Cale or weekend article but I swear I remember that happening. I wasn't registered at the time or even lurking the forums but if I was I might have brought it up.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh it also shows Arnie raising a lovely daughter as a single father, very nice.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

yeah, "lovely" SHE GREW UP TO BE A WITCH

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Valko posted:

I can't help but side glance at your avatar while I'm reading this.

I’m very delicate :blush:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The director wrote an article on why commando is the greatest movie ever made. Unfortunately I can only find it on archive.org since the original looks to have disappeared

https://web.archive.org/web/20090321093737/http://www.screenjunkies.com/movienews/commando-best-film-ever-pt-1

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

i met bennett once at a con

he didn't seem to care for furiosa

According to The Action Boyz podcast he hates that people thinks that his character in Mad Max: The Road Warrior was gay. According to him he and his twink were father and son and nothing else!

Pictured: father and son

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

yeah, "lovely" SHE GREW UP TO BE A WITCH

Wow, way to out yourself as a chud.

See, it is a joke because WHH is referencing her time playing a witch on the TV show Charmed, but I turned it around on him to imply that he is disparaging her current political activism.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

mobby_6kl posted:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't know if I would do pegging. I guess if the guy really wanted it and I liked him. Doesn't seem like the kinda thing you do on a one night stand.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Commando's liberal use of steel drum music is pretty awesome.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dixville posted:

I don't know if I would do pegging. I guess if the guy really wanted it and I liked him. Doesn't seem like the kinda thing you do on a one night stand.

Sure about that?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dixville posted:

What if I told you I would make you cum last?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sure about that?

You just made me think about whether yoda has a penis and I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Dixville posted:

you are right they always come back for more

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

What if I told you I would make you cum last?

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I think it's more important that a gay man was raising his daughter in the wilderness without the interference of heteronormative society