Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

verbal enema posted:

heres sssome fuckin feedback gimmie a lil basketball for my plat icon

i need a little cat icon to match my av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Idk if astral is looking into this as part of some far future forums upgrade but currently as I understand it it's a complete pain in the rear end to do this

oh so SETH gets a custom icon but the rest of us are left over here with a dumbass gernade

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Please if GBS is gonna start allowing sig's can we like, limit them to a few lines tall at most, I don't wanna see signatures 10 times the height of the text I'm trying to read between each and every post. Or is that not something that's doable on a per forum basis?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mine should be changed asap im allergic to grenades i get explosive diarrhoea if one goes off near me

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

bagmonkey posted:

oh so SETH gets a custom icon but the rest of us are left over here with a dumbass gernade

tbf, seth needs a reinforcing reminder to keep himself motivated. Scratch and sniff stickers etc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Drone_Fragger posted:

Please if GBS is gonna start allowing sig's can we like, limit them to a few lines tall at most, I don't wanna see signatures 10 times the height of the text I'm trying to read between each and every post. Or is that not something that's doable on a per forum basis?

You can shut em all off in your user options and I highly recommend it

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah, I've had them off for so long I forget what they look like.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

tbf, seth needs a reinforcing reminder to keep himself motivated. Scratch and sniff stickers etc

I might buy this for Seth

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

well if you click that your dreams come true

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Idk if astral is looking into this as part of some far future forums upgrade but currently as I understand it it's a complete pain in the rear end to do this
I had suggested being able to select from a set of icons for like $5 each change, with submissions from the subforums to keep it interesting, but yeah someone said it would be a huge loving headache so that sucks.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you see a non-mod with it, chances are a) they're a former mod or b) they got it as part of a donation drive. Those are the only two ways I know of how people got them

I'm getting old and my memory kinda sucks, but I think back when Richard owned the site there was a thread where you could request a platinum icon that would be random, but there was a 25% chance you'd get banned instead.

So in a way, it was a charity drive.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Infidel Castro posted:

I'm getting old and my memory kinda sucks, but I think back when Richard owned the site there was a thread where you could request a platinum icon that would be random, but there was a 25% chance you'd get banned instead.

I think I used to have one but after the lowtax thing they added an option to turn it off since it was basically saying “I was a dumdum who gave lowtax money to buy cookies”

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Infidel Castro posted:

Lmao that rules

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Infidel Castro posted:

There was also a thread in the Technical Forum (I think - my memory is vague) where you could request one for a short time - that's why I had a hammer and sickle for quite a while. Pretty sure that was after Jeffrey acquired the forums, so it was relatively recent.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Infidel Castro posted:

There was also one Admin who was going through rough times I forgot who he was but I threw him 50 dollars and he gave me this tank icon.

I think I am the only person on SA who has this. Whats wild is I love tanks and post in tank game threads here in games. It's a badge of honor.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Katamari Democracy posted:

There was also one Admin who was going through rough times I forgot who he was but I threw him 50 dollars and he gave me this tank icon.

I think I am the only person on SA who has this. Whats wild is I love tanks and post in tank game threads here in games. It's a badge of honor.

I just see the grenade on awful app for android

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

How many classified documents have you posted on the War Thunder forums?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Infidel Castro posted:

How many classified documents have you posted on the War Thunder forums?

Worse: World of Tanks.

Smugworth posted:

I just see the grenade on awful app for android

That's a feature.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I Drew this Kongs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Chump poo poo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

I Drew this Kongs

These are good kongs sid!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you see a non-mod with it, chances are a) they're a former mod or b) they got it as part of a donation drive. Those are the only two ways I know of how people got them

Well poo poo

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I got my avatar for being banned by accident. Absolutely worth it.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

heh heh heh

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Sid Vicious posted:

I Drew this Kongs

oh poo poo those are good kongs, this thread could use more though

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lowtax used to hand them out like candy whenever he felt like it but idk how the backend for it works

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Anyway I don't really read gbs but my only piece of feedback for it is that apparently Derpies is still active on the forums, presumably on an alt he bought years before he got permaed, and probably still posts in gbs a lot because that's where >90% of his posts were on his main account.

Hi Derpies, please stop trying to join discord servers that you're banned from, :thanks:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ok well that's kind of concerning. Any idea what his alt may be?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

No clue, unfortunately. I'm not really expecting anything to be able to be done about him unless he's dumb and outs himself, just felt like postin

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Pretty sure his capital offense was posting the word “tuggin” too much so maybe don’t call in the forums fbi for that one.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Someone post d a chat log of him playing wow or something saying they got raped by the boss which is sexual assault lol

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

At the end we weren't sure which parts were from derpies, and which parts were from tuggin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Personally I never liked him, he was a bad hombre that didn't know when to quit saying "tuggin"

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i don't know who here is secretly derpies but ill investigate as soon as im done with my hobbit breakfast at dennys!!!!!

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

No Butt Stuff posted:

Pretty sure his capital offense was posting the word “tuggin” too much so maybe don’t call in the forums fbi for that one.

more some serious sexual poo poo in discord and other things, the tuggin poo poo was just annoying and gross, but he was just a gross poster, but also insanely creepy to other goons off forums

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

No Butt Stuff posted:

He owes me a Race car bed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Please do not turn this into a Derpies rehash thank you

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

I Drew this Kongs

I'll trade you this cool rat for one of the kongs

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that
It's me, I'm the derpies alt

Y'all tuggin'?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

He owes me a Race car bed

lol