Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Anyway I don't really read gbs but my only piece of feedback for it is that apparently Derpies is still active on the forums, presumably on an alt he bought years before he got permaed, and probably still posts in gbs a lot because that's where >90% of his posts were on his main account.

Hi Derpies, please stop trying to join discord servers that you're banned from, :thanks:

I think you may be posting from a year ago in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Time to goldmine the old feedback thread

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I don’t post much but I enjoy posting here. That’s my feedback.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

GundamHealer posted:

I don’t post much but I enjoy posting here. That’s my feedback.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

the rest of us are left over here with a dumbass gernade

Mine used to be a little feather I got from the bird crazies thread

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When I became a mod I chose the awesome smiley in large part because I figured it would mildly annoy just the right people. :devil:

Well, and it's largely fitting for my posting style. :frogdunce:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

deep dish peat moss posted:

Feedback: People should be allowed to have sigs in GBS so I can give out little pixel art characters to put in ur sig

I would like one plz

That's my feedback

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

KitConstantine posted:

I would like one plz

That's my feedback

Here, you can have Dewgie Howitzer

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Oh gosh that is amazing

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Feedback: People should be allowed to have sigs in GBS so I can give out little pixel art characters to put in ur sig

i would like 1 my sig needs some flava

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Hell fuckin yeah thank u

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I think we need to get the creative people to do more cool threads featuring their work. I know we have the Creative Convention, but art threads in GBS seem so much more... real.

Plus more photoshop threads. I need to laugh more.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

I think we need to get the creative people to do more cool threads featuring their work. I know we have the Creative Convention, but art threads in GBS seem so much more... real.

This. Also I think someone mentioned trying to do some MS Paint threads as well. I think the barrier to entry in those are much smaller.

Heck bring back CYOAs as well. Those were pretty fun.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Genesplicer posted:

Hey cool I’m doing a character drawing thread right now :)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Sid Vicious posted:

Hey cool I’m doing a character drawing thread right now :)

And stuck!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Genesplicer posted:

My science is real. Blow up a sphere.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Genesplicer posted:

consider achieving this by rolling any number of the smaller niche forums into GBS is an idea i have seen on posts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When do I get my mod star for pellet palace?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

When do I get my mod star for pet island?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Mod stars are decided and given out at the end of the month. Maybe you'll see yours soon!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Okay fine but when do I get my gun??

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Well you did wake up this morning...

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Genesplicer posted:

All the serious forums need merging

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Genesplicer posted:

I would draw characters for GBS posters for 8 hours every single day if someone would pay me for it

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

i would like 1 my sig needs some flava

You can have Cordoo Roy, the Seeker of Osonic Ontology

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

You can have Cordoo Roy, the Seeker of Osonic Ontology

that dude looks like he's p. cool

https://i.imgur.com/dkpGxiy.mp4

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
everyone should post with sigs from time to time. i understand not wanting to read the forums with them turned on though, some can take a while to load which is unfortunate

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Seth what's the word on the forums merge? impending or?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

nom epique posted:

Seth what's the word on the forums merge? impending or?

I'm pretty sure the word was fluffdaddy telling you to gently caress yourself for posting about it in SAD and putting you on probation

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Time to goldmine the old feedback thread

Seth I know the GBS moderation team is extremely short staffed, but why not done? I'm happy to help.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

MrQwerty posted:

I'm pretty sure the word was fluffdaddy telling you to gently caress yourself for posting about it in SAD and putting you on probation

That weird guy is just some middle man who stands to lose power when the serious forums are merged. It's like one of the little yes-men around a big player who doesn't want anything shaken up lest the hand that feeds gets any other ideas. I want the word from the big man himself. Thats why I need a parle.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Innocent well meaning person to mike tyson: Maybe you should make more money off your commercial deals? seems like somethings amiss.

Don king with moderator star: Yeah, No. Enough with the Epic GBS trolling, 24 hour probe initiated

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

nom epique posted:

Innocent well meaning person to mike tyson: Maybe you should make more money off your commercial deals? seems like somethings amiss.

Don king with moderator star: Yeah, No. Enough with the Epic GBS trolling, 24 hour probe initiated

Oh my god :vince:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Sounds crazy, but is it?

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
in fact why are holdover admins even there. I know it inherently takes a certain brain to be an admin but it's clearly not working. People are thinking puny little thoughts instead of big ideas to actually make the forum active again.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

in fact why are holdover admins even there. I know it inherently takes a certain brain to be an admin but it's clearly not working. People are thinking puny little thoughts instead of big ideas to actually make the forum active again.

Counterpoint, don't merge ADTRW into GBS. Enough weird poo poo happens over there that big FD can have his fiefdom. Anime and Japanese video games are bad for you anyway, case in point the entire Nintendurr Swcrap library

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
what the

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
We should be litigating big ideas like whether ADRW and GBS should be imminently merged tonight. Instead a certain forum is for guys with wacky usernames who def aren't mad to litigate 6 hour probes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
This is the big thinkers thread