Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Nooner posted:

I want to say that I love the forums and GBS and everyone here is my friend? (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Oh God, he's gotten tedious again

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Shinjobi posted:

When did he stop

It was easy to avoid when he was kept in his crate. Now, not so much.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Droogie posted:

Also, you should win prizes for watching

These wonderful posters are the true prize!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s cool how they keep making IKs out of the worst instigators of forums drama. Really cool to reward lovely behavior.

:emptyquote:

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
When I worked at Ocean Spray as a temp during cranberry season many years ago, me and all the other Temps got our forklift licenses by watching a videotape while the "instructor" filled out the papers. That was it and it was the disaster you'd expect.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Was freeasinbeer an actual GBS poster? I can't remember seeing their name in any of the threads in here I read.

Edit: NM, I found some in the WW3 thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Someone brought it up before but the whole “one guy posting in the Ukraine thread but nowhere else in GBS somehow equates to all of GBS” schtick is getting real old.

Exactly, that's why I was wondering. If they're gonna start judging entire sub-forums based on 1 poster then lol lmao. Every forum here has a psycho lurking somewhere