Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sid Vicious posted:

Seth can I have a free ad for my website

I've tried spreading the link around, Sid. Doing my part.

GBS Feedback: feelin fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Delgado posted:

Oh God, he's gotten tedious again

When did he stop

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I liked the part where goons were telling the guy that lives there he doesn’t know what he’s talking about

To be fair this applies to every state, country and region in the world

Goons gonna goon all over the globe

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
here's my feedback

I should never be an admin

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Done another successful GBS feedback

the system works

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm glad I missed it

cyoa threads being horny are the opposite of good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

Lol applwhite is cool and so are his threads gently caress the haters

no hate, but the premise was goddarn flawed

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I think you could have gotten away with posting “under review” and would have still achieved your goal

devil's advocate, getting "it's under review" probably would have also incensed everyone

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Post the receipts and let god sort em out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There is no god

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont care that butthead posts in the feedback thread and neither should you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

cumpantry posted:

Read motherfucker

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna do something about it. Maybe I'll play some zelda, have a coke or something.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There was more self ownage recently? By who?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:lmao: thank you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

cumpantry posted:

More anime

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Have you considered posting better?

Silly question

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think that's a bad idea

Dance with who brought ya

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AI is something else

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I guess I just don't know what else there is to discuss about the sub--I'm not going to threadshit but I stopped paying attention to that whole scene once it was not only clear they were gonzo but also everyone apparently knew and just didn't say anything.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I for one appreciate that the original issue of "hey why is the grover sub thread still chugging along" has been replaced with "there is no greater threat to our internet safety than a threadshitter that calls our threads aids."

Keeping yer eye on the ball.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

for fucks sake posted:

feedback: there's some good threads in gbs for example the pig balls thread the piss thread and the poo poo thread

There are great threads that can go on forever (pig balls), and there are great threads with a shelf life (grover sub). We've gotta be better at cutting threads like the latter off when the getting is good. Letting them go on forever makes them unfunny, tired, and it becomes extremely hard to justify a goldmine entry.

No one really cares about goldmined threads, I realize, but the sub thread was living in the moment of the event as it happened and since then it's been however many weeks of "HAH they're still dead!" dunks and I just don't think that's as funny, billionaires/grifters or no.

Edit: and yes I say this as someone who posted quite a bit in the everest threads in the past. I don't anymore? Maybe I'm the weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

UKJeff posted:

Feedback: ungas the Jonah Hill thread, it was just getting good :mad:

Could anything have topped someone being accepting of their gf disrobing to have their body parts measured regularly with their coach at his house (really not bothered by it btw)?