Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we should probe and ban those people instead of giving them a subforum, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
my gbs feedback is that you would think after 25 years of example of how bad an idea giving buttons to "wouldn't it be funny if i had buttons! ha ha! unless....." was, they'd learn to stop doing it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Charles Bukowski posted:

When you probe Greg for Greg posts, what's the threshold to make you take action Seth? He's your pet.

remember you're not supposed to rub their noses in the mess they make. they're not smart enough to connect the action of "pooping everywhere" with the punishment of "getting their noses rubbed in it". if anything, it just makes them scared to poop.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah man. Like your normal posts in the chat thread are fine but your smug trolling gimmick loving sucks. Like I know you don’t give a poo poo about the “direction of GBS” but you just love tugging your tiny lonely dick to causing unnecessary drama because you’re a sad piece of poo poo with nothing better to do.

can you still say "tuggin" in this forum, i thought there were some bad memories with that word