Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nah it's fine - not a terribly active subforum but it's still nice to talk to fellow fast foodies :)

If there's dupes I don't necessarily see an issue with it

Counterpoint:

If it was folded back into GBS it just makes GBS a little bit busier and everyone likes food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Nooner posted:

Methanar is good he is kinda like a new morodin, good to have in the mix to keep things interesting like a court jester

Morodin
Forgot about him

Prolific entertaining gbs super regular

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Nm

Spinz fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Apr 8, 2023

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Not My Mod

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I like the sound of this. It could also serve as a way of letting people know SA Mart exists and is a good resource. The number of times I've seen people in the PC Building thread in SH/SC unaware they could get a Windows license in SA Mart for like $20 makes me think a lot of goons aren't familiar with SA Mart.

I'm all over it. My earrings are nice, I'm a materials snob and don't use plated anything.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979339

I had an avatar that advertised my thread and I lost it when I was slamming spr.

It took me 20 bucks to get it right back then so I haven't replaced it yet.

I would post in some GBS art thread if anyone had any questions. I'm in a couple giant craft fairs soon, one will get 100,000 people in a day
I've been doing it for years. The last one I was in I made $1700 in 6 hrs :dance:
Or about drawing with eyeshadow, alcohol markers

Spinz fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 15, 2023

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

OK gently caress crew talk

Separately right now in SAD is a thread with people yet again saying we shouldn't be able to talk about politics in GBS

Since all of us goons that post mostly here should be able to talk about politics since it's a pretty big loving subject can we at least agree to push back real hard if we need to?

Hopefully we don't

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Yes cleanup v 2.0 please
:lmao:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

oh hey spinz i didn't know you were still around, good to see ya

Hi!
Much older and a lil wiser

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Nooner posted:

You frogt to add me to the list of IKs for the h Doobie thread and also to make me the IK of the Doobie thread please rectify tia

Do this Seth, and I'll quit being such a bitch
Seriously

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

1100 in gbs rn on an average Tuesday 1030 am pacific time

Think the reddit situation must be making a difference, it's a pop in numbers.

Should we make a thread where we link cool stuff for reddit refugees specifically? Maybe Pragmaticas list?

Or this one from SAD?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977241

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Close this thread It's ridiculous now

Nm
Probes ftw ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I give up
I defended GBS in SAD AGAIN and if I get banned AGAIN for doing so I swear to God I'll scream and join Twitter [jk but aarrrrggh]

Just post this isnt hard wtabsolutef

Spinz fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 16, 2023